Something for my bucket list... I'll be back

Home after a FANTASTIC week in paradise...
(Yes... it is hard working for ORIFLAME ...but someone has to do it. lol)
I have traveled to Thailand before... but in my 20's working on a cruiseship,
I didn't have time to much more than lay out on the beach & party my butt off.
this trip was less seedy & more about the beauty.

There is something about having a camera in my hands..
it makes me notice the smallest things while traveling.
It makes me take the time to look around and really see things..
the beauty, the people...

KAMALA BEACH

(Kamala Beach lies just north of the lights and noise of Patong and is a quieter stretch of sand with a more relaxed feel. This well-enclosed bay and fishing village surrounded by forested hills is one of the most beautiful places in Phuket.)


TUK TUK back to the hotel
I have been to a lot of wonderful places...
 and there are a lot of places I hope my children will be able to see...
But THAILAND is on my bucket list...
I want my children to seeThailand with me..
while they are still young & willing to travel with their old mom..

Hope y'all are ready for 10,000 pictures from  Thailand. 

Comments

Taking our children to Thailand is on our list too! We lived there for a year before they were born and it was an amazing experience.
Travel Bugs said…
I have brought my daughter to Thailand 2 times already and have been there myself 5 times (It's just 2 hours trip from Singapore). Hope you have enjoyed your trip and anticipating your photos from the Land of Smiles :-)
Unknown said…
Taikwee... it was FANTSTIC as you know... I wish it was only a 2 hour flight for us! lol- I was 17 hours in the air.
Travel Bugs said…
Haha....I felt the same pain when I went over to California last year. It's 18 hrs trip from Singapore to USA :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....