I aplologize in advance....

I would just like to apologize to all of y'all in advance. I know most of you do not follow just for photos of my children...(ok EVA... Dane tends to R U N every time I pull the camera out...)

I am not planning on turning this in to a photo blog, but lets face it.. there are only so many pictures of your children you can post on FACEBOOK before your old friends start ROllllling their eyes... - your doing it ..aren't you? - rolling your eyes I mean.

But seeing as I usually do NOTHING with my pictures...(they sit on my crappy laptop until it crashes, so I can moan & about all of the pictures I have lost... )

I figured I would post some more here...LUCKY YOU! - but seriously... there were so many pictures from yesterday that I fell in love with.
Here are just a few....



LOOK at the ICE... I LOVE it!



This is the 1,000 year plus Church where Bjørn & I were married. Eva HAS to drive by it every time we go out to the island... (although she doesn't think it looks "pretty"- but we both like the red door..)


Ooooo girl. Looks like Eva has inherited her mommas 1989 TEXAS hair... (don't worry, it fell. : )



Comments

You've got a gorgeous little model right there - and so natural, too. I think any photographer would appreciate these photos, whether or not they'd know that it's your daughter.
Wait. YOu don't do anything with your pictures?? Really? No photoshop or anything? I was sure that you did...especially to make those gorgeous eyes pop. I was going to ask you how you do it. But evidently you are an amazing photographer with gorgeous children. Ugh. I need some mad skilz.
My question is this - how can you NOT post pictures of them when they are this gorgeous??? It would be a CRIME!
Katinka said…
her eyes are beautiful :)
Dumbwit Tellher said…
Once again she is a sweetie, what a face. She really looks like her momma xx Share all you like!
Kelly said…
I love your pics...don't stop posting them!!!
She's so pretty and I just adore that her hair is curled and looks glamourific!!! :)

I love pictures so post plenty!
Brittany said…
I personally love all of the pictures you post. Especially of the kiddos.
They will appreciate it one day too.

And that church! love it.
Jemma said…
you should look into putting a watermark on your pics or else they could turn up as an ad down in Moldova or something like that again. They are great pictures- kudos to both the photographer and the models! :-)
Matty said…
It looks a tad cold there. But the nice pictures warm it up.
I love your pictures...your daughter is so pretty. Love her hat. The church picture love the red door too. It looks cold there but is it always blue sky and sun?Have a wonderful weekend.
LOVE your photos. I've never been to Norway and you are such a good photographer! Why wouldn't you put up the pics?? Keep 'em coming because they're beautiful!
Skogkjerring said…
Tell me you haven't thought about getting that beautiful daughter of yours a modelling contract....the thought HAS to have crossed your mind...she's definitely model material!
I love the church too...
cat said…
They are great - keep posting!
Frizzy said…
I'm guilty of the photo blog. LOL I love your pics. I would have way more fun taking pics if I had the beautiful scenery you have there. That and who can have too many pics of their own kids? Especially when they turn out so well. You're a great photographer.
DianeCA said…
I love your photos. your daughter is gorgeous and you are a good photograph so why not!! And the church, amazing, I just love places with a history. Wonder why the door is red???
Tezzie said…
Like all of the above...I love your photos, so don't even think twice about posting!
When a daughter look that much like her mother, it would be a shame not to post the photos!

Btw: Love the hat too :-)

Happy Weekend!
Sues2u2 said…
I have to agree w/ everybody but the computer generated thingy. Your kids are beautiful & when you have such wonderful subjects & can take such amazing photos why not post them? I love em too!

I'd post mine but for some reason my computer & the camera won't sync anymore. Now everything's on Hubby's computer which I hate to be on.
Anonymous said…
I love flipping through your blog and looking at photos. Eva is absolutely gorgeous! Looks like some sort of magazine photo shoot. thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....