I ♥ Faces - at the beach....


Wow...have I missed playing along with I ♥ Faces... nice to be back.
This weeks theme is "at the beach"..
I had the same problem I have almost every week...Which picture to choose?
We live 5 min. from the beach so we spend A LOT of time there.... I have a ton of pictures of the kids in matching outfits... posed on the beach...but I keep coming back to this one as being my favorite....
I love Eva in her mask... sand on her chin & her little baby belly.... this is just sooo Eva.... I also liked the kids on the diving board behind her....
(as you can see our beach is a bit different than most of the beaches you see in the US.... where we live, our beach consists of sandy little coves nesteled in the rocks....)

Head on over to I Heart Faces, & see who else is playing! Are you playing yet? if not...WHY NOT? Sooo many neat bloggers who WOW me every week...get on over there...go on ...

Comments

Melissa G said…
I love seeing what a beach in Norway looks like! I admit i never would have thought about going to the beach there!

Your little girl is precious!
Rebecca Jo said…
Those goggles are great on that little face!
sues2u2 said…
She just looks so darn cute! That's a nice view of the beach too. I wouldn't have guessed that your beaches are so rocky.
team krasean said…
I love the goggles! :) Kids are just so darn cute in them.
I need to get caught up on your trip! Good to have you back! : )
4 Lettre Words said…
What a fun choice! She's a doll.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful picture, I love the beach...your so lucky to live so close to the beach. I have to drive 10 hours to see the ocean...
Unknown said…
Look at those amazing goggles! She looks like she could go on a mission for the FBI with those. So cute : ) I love your beach. It looks fun and I am very jealous that you can go all of the time! Awesome!
Lori said…
What a fun photo, love the goggles.
Rune said…
I love the picture:)

W
Anonymous said…
Oh, she is so cute!
Roxane said…
That picture makes me giggle!
Anonymous said…
Oh, what a darling little belly..love the sand...The rocks are so pretty..Lucky you..living so close to the beach...stop by and tell me what you think of my shot..:)
More beach pictures please!

A diving board on the beach? I'm a tad confused.
Pseudo said…
What's teh water temperature at the beach in Norway?
Heather said…
I love the goggles!! My kids are always wanting to wear theirs at the beach-- I think that's just part of being a kid!!
Carrie Vines said…
I wanna a pair of goggles just like that! Those are the coolest. What a great photo!
MrsW said…
Is that diving board at the top of the fjord or the bottom? :))

Who'd have thunk it? Beaches in Norway? You learn something new everyday (and it appears you get the sunny side of the North Sea!)
CakesandKisses said…
Yay! This is my favorite so far. it is cute and humorous!
Juanita Harris said…
Looks like she's ready to dive in! Great photo, she's adorable!
Crystal said…
I love her sweet face with the googles : ) What a great picture~
Karyn said…
I'm intrigued! This beach sounds so neat, and to be only five minutes away!!! Her goggles have me laughing out loud!
Crissie said…
Oh my HECK - I love the goggles! You're right... The kids on the diving board are neat and that's a beautiful beach.

xoxoxox
Anonymous said…
Love the goggles. Love the swimming costume, and am really loving the baby belly (my youngest still has one, and I just love them!)
Carol said…
This is hilarious...great choice!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....