2012 in review.... Jan.- June

Unbelievable how fast the years FLY by when you are an adult...
Overall... it was a pretty good year... settled into my job... made some wonderful memories with my children.. and we were all healthy... (knock on wood).

January...  We rang in the New Year with good friends,good food & good drink...
And I got to party with MADCON... totally earned some cool points with my kids.. :-)









 Eva started playing HANDBALL--- and proved to be an AWESOME goalie



Feburary-   I turned 40 - again...
& my babies threw me the best party ever... my sweet,sweet son- took all of his savings, road the bus into town & bought me the Michael Kors wallet I had been wanting...   can we all just say  awwww - ?

 I did alot of traveling around Norway for work...

March- after waiting a long time for Eva to start losing her baby teeth... they finally started coming out fast and furious. 
she also entered her first dance competition
- Dane I spent a lot of time at the beach taking pictures together...
 

April-  was all about our friends...
Eva & her girls working on the never ending tree house...

My best friend from HS..finally made it over to see me in Norway--
Kell & I have been through thick & thin in ou 25 years of friendship...
no matter ow much time passes between our visits.. some things never change...

May... my favorite guy became a teenager... and we decided to celebrate by taking a mom & son trip to LONDON..
best part of the birthday was meeting Bella Thorn & Zendaya at the tower of London..
& of course we can't forget my kiddos on Norway's National day..


June -  was filled up with end of school parties...  Dane was FINALLY out of elementary school..  7th grade
and Eva finished 2nd

We spent every nice day on the water - while we counted the days until VACATION

Comments

Pretty awesome year I'd say! All smiles....2013 I'm looking forward too...my 2012 has been a blur! Happy New Year to you all!
Skogkjerring said…
What an exciting year you´ve all had! I´ll have to remember to do something like this next year, when I´ve thought about making a year in review post and I look back on photos I have, I mostly have nature photos and dog photos...you would never hardly know I have kids...hahahahaha...so I´ll have to be better about that in 2013!
Hope you and yours have a wonderful New Year!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....