Great things about Fredrikstad....

A great little town....

** Crickets**

I am really trying here people ...really.... but I woke up in one of those moods. BLAAAAA...

Fredrikstad is fine... really is, in the summer it is very nice..especially if you can get out on a boat. We have the Glomma festival which I really enjoy, We like the beaches in the area. It is a great place to raise kids. It just isn't where I would have imagined myself .
Of all of the places in Europe... this wouldn't be my first choice.

I must admit, I have been reading a lot of other expat blogs of late...& it makes me jealous. Living in the wine country... or some where central. Where you can take off for the weekend to France, or Austria, or Italy...
The most exciting thing I do is drive across the border into Sweden for cheap chicken. DEPRESSING! I am really going to TRY, to find super neat things to write about living here in Fredrikstad.. (I wonder why I didn't get that job with Fredrikstad Tourist Office?)

Comments

Hello from Canada, I am a Canadian living in Canada - I think you are leading a fabulously, exciting life in Norway. It looks lovely. Cheer up....I'll be back..love your writing!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....