Velcome to my Sauna of Vapour....

Just had to share.. this makes me giggle.

Not sure from where the bathtub or "sauna of vapour" (as we like to call it) is imported, but I am guessing English is not their first language....

And despite the image on the sign... our " sauna of vapour" does not double as a toilet

This is reason #496 that I choose to not write in Norwegian.... I don't want to look like a total idiot.

Really... if you were going to ship your product worldwide... don't you think you would have someone proofread your English.... ?

Comments

Jul said…
OMG, how is it that I've made it this far in life without a sauna of vapour?
Debz said…
Ok #4. The aged (I get that), the intelligence obstacle personage (wtf?). What does that even mean? I have no idea - are they saying the stupid people should stay away? And who decides how stupid you have to be to stay away? Oh, gracious, I'm so confused.
M said…
I just HAVE to laugh when I see VELCOME hahaha! I have a Norwegian husband, we are living in Houston now, and I have a loooot of norwegian neighbours that in Norway would never speak english, because, hello! I am the foreigner! I have to learn and speak norwegian, not them english! and they talk so much about how wrong I say the norwegians sounds and letter, that I just have to laugh when I hear them talking here and saying "Me and my vife are going on a wacation" hehehe... How is that I am the only one noticing? Funny :P

I found your blog today, reading from the beginning, and don't know if you are gonna read this, but I had to make the comment :P

Hilsen ifra Houston ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....