Things I must STOP saying...

The list is endless... but these are my top picks....
Well in America....
My best friend....
that's hot...
BIOTCHHHHH!
I have noticed saying the above mentioned... and you know if I have noticed it... my co-workers must be rolling their eye's every time I open my mouth.
**"Well in America we do this or that... you can buy this" bla bla bla...
My best friend from High school (see?) pointed out when I had moved to Delaware... that I was no longer in Texas... and frankly no one gave a shit what we did in Texas... so stop with the "Well in Texas"... 20 years later I am doing it again... thanks for the lesson Kelly... will try to remember, & work on it.
**I notice I mention my "Best Friends" a lot... My best friend in High School... Kelly, my best friend growing up...Baker... Best friend from College...Sean... then I have my best friend in Norway.. Leanna , Canada..Inge Germany... Jochen. When I hear myself talk about my Best Friends... makes me wonder... what am I in the 3rd grade?
**THATS HOT.... OMG, yes I noticed I have said that at least 2 x's with customers last week... Can you say total dork.... it might be one thing if I could pull the cute Paris Hilton thing off... but I am a MOTHER...wearing comfortable shoes... WTF? I am sure it sounded like some pathetic attempt to flirt... which it was not... I have no idea WHY that is coming out of my mouth & it will stop TODAY.
**Finally... BIOTCHHHH. Once again, not sure if I am trying to be cool... but I hear myself using that word 20 times a day. Everytime the kids catch me, & ask what I said... I tell them I was talking about Beate... (I can say it so it sounds like Biotchhhhh) I'm a biotchhh, she's a biotchhh, would'nt you like to be a biotchhh too? (Dr. Pepper song)

Comments

Kelly said…
Just to clarify...I never said, "no gives a shit about Texas..." Geez, you want to get a bunch of pissed off Texans after me?! :) I made that comment (pushed, by the way from Tracy - the things we remember) so you could start to enjoy the wonders of DelaNowhere!!!!!!!! TAX FREE SHOPPING!! FIRST STATE!!
I love that you are doing this; it keeps me informed...
Love you,
Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....