Carrie's Friday Fiesta Fotos...PARIS


Friday Foto Fiesta.. P A R I S ...




It's Friday, It's Friday, Thank Goodness it's Friday!!! YIPPEE!I'm playing Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Fiesta Finish again this week .So after you're done here, go over there and check out who's playing this week!!!
I know many of you have seen this before.... but it is still one of my favorites....
Me & my BFF Song for Whoever
young, single-ish & backpacking through Europe... with a break in PARIS....
(remember how simple life was back then Kelly?)
Guess who is going back to PARIS this summer? Can you guess?
Oh yes, I have started making the holiday plans... which includes 3 days at EuroDisney -Paris... & a couple of extra days in the city.. (there is going to have to be a fine balance to keep the kids interested yet learn something at the sametime...)
I would love to think this time around I will be a little less funky for all of our Paris pictures... but considering we are "camping" for 2 weeks with 2 kiddos through Europe...I will be lucky if I can keep it as funky as the picture above....
Hope y'all have a super weekend.. sun is shining here in Norway & it is time to GET OUTSIDE... yippee....

Comments

cat said…
Oh I love Paris! You guys look so cool!
The housewife said…
I just checked out the 'vår' video on Fredrikstad Blad - you are having better weather than us!!

Keep notes on that camping trip, I want details. We want to do the same with out kids in 2010.

Gorgeous picture. x
mommytoalot said…
Oh lucky you. Paris!!
Enjoy. Cool pic.
thanks for stopping by my blog
larkswing said…
that is a fun picture and congrats on the upcoming trip!That is great!
Teri said…
I love love love love love Paris!
Frizzy said…
I LOVE PARIS! We went there for my birthday while living in Europe. It was the best birthday present EVER! Sounds like you're going to have tons of fun. I can't wait to be back in Europe in June! YEAH! Wish we could meet up.
Unknown said…
I love that photo !!!

Your Paris trip sounds like it going to be a lot of fun !! :-)
Kelli Nørgaard said…
Rome in March...Paris in May...and you say that I am the traveler!! :o)

But I do hope that when I travel to Norway, we get to hook up!!
LadyFi said…
Paris is great! And I'd love to go to Euro Disney with the kids.
Paris is one place I'm dying to go. Have a wonderful time there! :)
FROGGITY! said…
this pic really does give you that carefree, vacationy feeling! lucky duck! wish i was going to paris. so fun!
Anonymous said…
Oh have fun in paris, I am jealous. I've always wanted to go.
Ronda's Rants said…
How cool! I didn't know you were friends...how fun to know that?
I love Paris...I would love to go back...it has been years and years!
Great pic!
Jill said…
Oh how fun!!! Paris this summer? 3 days at EuroDisney? Yay for you!!
Cristin said…
I went to Paris when I was in high school... gorgeous.... I'm so glad I did.. because I'll likely never go back..
Kelly said…
Oh to be so young and free again....I love that you guys are going to EuroDisney...that way the kids will know my version is so much cooler when they come visit Aunt Kelly :)

I think that it's great that you guys are doing an "active" vacation!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....