Could I BE any more excited? I don'tthinksoooo

Guess what I found out this evening?

I was chosen I ♥ Faces Fan of the Week on iHeartFaces - Sharing Photography of Faces
The Week Ahead – Week 16 Photo Challenge and News (Go on click on the link...) there are

O N L Y 1,000 + followers & they chose MOI...
(high pitched squeal here, followed by a happy dance...)

I am seriously THRILLED that they know who I am & that they know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE their site...

If y'all haven't been by there, you need to go check them out...
Although I am SOOOO out of my league I LOVE to play every week & check out everyone's pictures... that talent out there is AMAZING & sooo many ideas to grab/try...

& ONE of these weeks... I am going to come up with something to WOW em all... really I will....

Thank you so much I ♥ Faces!

Comments

Unknown said…
You are such a great Fan of the Week : ). You take lovely pictures, your children are ADORABLE and you leave the sweetest comments. I am glad you are the Fan of the Week : ). Congratulations!
The housewife said…
Excellent - Well done! You rock!
Angie's Spot said…
Wow, that's so exciting!! Congrats! I've seen their site before, but now I'll definitely have to go check it out more closely.
Roxane said…
How cool! Congrats :)
I Heart Faces said…
We're so excited for you Tressa! Thanks for being such an awesome part of our community. You rock!! :)

~Angie & Amy
co-founders of I ♥ Faces
Drew said…
Congrats! I love your enthusiasm. :)
Niecey said…
Congratulations. Good job.
Ash said…
Yeahhhhhhhh!! Does anyone else have cuter kiddos (you know, besides me, but I don't join in on the fun) - Idon'tthinksoooo!

Congratulations!! Em
Debie Napoleon said…
I love your pictures....Congrats!
Jill said…
Yay, yay, yay for you!! So thrilled!
Unknown said…
Awesome! Way to go! I love your pictures. I've never been to that site but I'll have to check it out (everyone seems to be doing it!)
The Blonde Duck said…
Congrats! What a cool honor!
Laura said…
Congrats! And thanks for tagging me (was it last week?) my mom is here, it's school break, so if I didn't thank you-- Thanks!
Congrats, your pictures are amazing, I love them!
Debz said…
Congrats! I think you do awesome pics!
Unknown said…
Congrats! :-) you totally deserve fan of the week! congrats!
Rebecca said…
awesome!!! love this blog!
congrats.
~Becca
Kelly said…
Look at you SUPER - STAAAHH!!! Did they tell you that you were chosen ahead of time or did you happen to stumble upon your new found fame?
Unknown said…
I love the one of your son in the pool! That's the first one I have seen like that! Great job and great idea!
sues2u2 said…
How did I miss this? Congrats!!!! That is sooo cool. I love your photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....