proud to be ALMOST Norwegian...











makes me proud to be almost Norwegian ... Ida Maria was on Jay Leno last night... any of y'all catch it?

I posted about Ida here American in Norway: Best day E V E R ! LAST YEAR....



( I am kindda cool when it come to music... just ask Kelly)


Finally Norway has another musical export.... maybe y'all remember the last Norwegians who made a splash in the United Sates.... (24 years ago...) Its about time....






The FIRST Nowegian boys I ever loved... sigh...




Comments

Karen said…
I had no idea that a-ha was Norwegian. I so wish I had it in me to stay up and watch Jay....5:00 AM is just coming way to early in the morning.
Anonymous said…
Clicking play you just get this message:
"This video is no longer available due to copyright claim by NBC Universal".
Aubrey said…
Oh how great was a-ha!?!

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day!
Kelli Nørgaard said…
did not know AHA was Norwegian!? I freaking LOVED THAT VIDEO.... and wanted to jump into my own cartoon sketched world!!
sues2u2 said…
I LOVED A-Ha. They were just about the awesomest group in the universe. And so stinkin cute. Whoa, baby!

So how was the coming home? Everything okay?
Mary Ellen said…
Loved A-Ha - and the video. Norwegian stuff rocks. And almost- Norwegians with kick-ass blogs? They rock even more.
Betsy said…
I so loved Morten! I would have moved to Norway for him. :-)
Angie's Spot said…
I couldn't watch the video, but I'll have to look her up.

As for a-ha...swoon!
I saw them at the Hard Rock Cafe in Los Angeles having dinner-24 years ago!

I showed my 8 year old daughter their video on youtube and it is her favorite. She's a smitten kitten now! Next generation of fans!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....