Friday Fiesta Fotos...BIRTHDAY TIME

It's Friday, It's Friday, Thank Goodness it's Friday!!! YIPPEE!I'm playing Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Fiesta Finish again this week .So after you're done here, go over there and check out who's playing this week!!!
This is my
SCANDINAVIAN COWBOY...
Dane Colten on his 8th B-day























Its THAT time of the year again...Dane's birthday time..... Oh sure, his birthday isn't for another month... but we have to start planning NOW...
He told me last year he was O V E R the "theme" parties... he was just too big for them....
(mommy, a little sad...) "Oh okay... honey whatever you want..."

So for this year, We thought about a trip to the amusment park... "nah... Magnus dosen't want to go...because Olliver doesn't want to go---" whatever...

Go cart racing? RIP off.... it came to about $50 per child for a soda & 15 min of drive time...


We are running out of time! What are we going to do?

Finally baby boy AGREED to have ONE MORE THEME PARTY.... (for his mom) yippee!

& admitted that he does have the BEST PARTIES ... & deep down he LIKES mommy's theme parties. it was his DAD who suggested that they might not be cool...



I will SHOW daddy what is UNCOOL... Bru haa haa haa....



























So EVERYONE ... (all of you who love me anyway...) put on your thinking caps & help me come up with a

KICK ...BUTT... THEME

for what will most likely be the LAST of his theme birthday parties...
the previous theme's we have had since moving to Norway... BIKER BIRTHDAY (Harley Davidson), Wild West... (pictured above) & last year WAR GAMES....

This year we are inviting the girls too.... Thoughts ideas? We were playing with the idea of DISCO.... You KNOW Bjørn is gonna LOOOOVVVE that one... bru haa haaaa,...

Comments

Susie said…
How fun is that? I hope he had/has a great birthday!!
Unknown said…
Disco, go disco. Sorry I can't think of anything. Last year we did a make your own involving pizza and then ice cream sundaes. I will Never Have A Party At Home Again. Too many 6 year olds, too many.
This year we took them bowling. We provided absolutely nothing but goody bags and didn't even have to clean up! Perfect for me :)

And BTW - No, we can't get colby jack here! (if you do in Norway you can expect me at your house sometime tomorrow afternoon...) Cheddar yes but it's nothing like good American cheddar.
Unknown said…
Sounds like fun! Why was your husband in the hospital. Hope he is ok. TFS
sues2u2 said…
I totally suck @ b-day parties. Sorry. I can make a cake though it might look more like a wedding cake. Yeah, I know. Not much help.

You need to check out

mcmommywood dot blogspot dot com

& just arrow down. You'll understand why once you get to it.
Kelly said…
You are such your Mother's daughter!!! Theme...you're the master so I don't know if I can top anything you would come up with on his own....

What about some theme focusing around the number 10....a scavenger hunt with 10 items to find...A 90's party celebrating the decade he was born...or a 1999 party, etc., etc..


See, I got nothin'!
Hi Tresa! Thanks so much for the awards. You are so sweet. Sorry I haven't been by yet. It's been a rough week. Hopefully for now I am back in the blogging business for now and I can get those awards up.

I personally love the theme parties and think they are totally cool. My son is only 4 and I haven't done too many theme parties myself. Actually I've gotten some ideas from my blog buddies. I love the wild west one. Oh yeah and disco would be totally cool. Or maybe even 80's and yall could go roller skating. Hope that helps.

Have a great weekend!! :-)
Unknown said…
That is one handsome cowboy !!!

Look at those eyes!!!

He's movie star, cowboy, handsome !!!

I'd go with the disco theme...

Get Bjorn one of those white disco suits ...heheheheheh :-)
Jill said…
I wish I had ideas... but alas I have young girls and I don't think that Dane would want a Princess party!

But if I think of anything cool - I'll definitely let you know.
LadyFi said…
Looks like fun!

How about:
Star Wars theme
Rock star theme
Have a disco
Go bowling (ten pin bowling)
Ghost/horror theme
Swimming party

Pirate theme - you can then make treasure maps for all the kids to find their goodie/party bags at the end of the party.

Make a pinata
marsha :o) said…
indians!!

you already have the tipi!

(okay, running to a hidden corner so you can't smack me!!)
Angie's Spot said…
Wow, I'm at a loss. Perhaps because all of my party themes have involved cartoon characters and lots of pink. I don't have any brilliant ideas for you, but those pics from last year's event looked great! I'm sure whatever theme you do will be awesome. :-)
I love these pictures - looks like a great party
KCLC said…
My mom was a great mom.....but I SO wish she would have went the extra mile that you go with your kiddos bdays. When they get older, they will look back on all the pics and really appreciate what you did for them.

As for a theme....How about have each kid dress up as their favorite Disney/Pixar/Cartoon character ???
Another could be an "outer space" alien party.
Greatttt now I want to come to the party!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....