Not above a boob job....

This week was SELF PORTRAITS week at I Heart faces....

So many amazing pictures were posted.... there were many brave folks proudly showing their faces C L O S E UP... Proud of every line & scar...signs of the life they have led.....

You will notice my picture was PRETTY light.... amazing how the light takes away all of the little lines.... lines that I am not ready to embrace.... hell NO...

I started fantasizing about that TV show..."How to Look 10 years younger"....
Oh I would totally do it! (although I am pretty sure you have to be missing a few teeth to get on the show...)

I'd like to get a few nips & tucks... lift a little here... fill in a little there... sigh.... one of these days... when we hit the lotto... oh the money I would spend... sigh....

this afternoon I opened an email from one of my friends..... with a picture of RUPERT....
I LOVE RUPERT... he is my fantasy Gay Best Friend..... (not really... I already have BEST Gay Friend... I am not willing to trade in....MUAHHHH)







EEEK! RUPERT... what have you done?


All of a sudden my little lines aren't looking sooo bad... I think I would much rather have my lines & wrinkles than looking like something that belongs in Madame Tussauds wax museum .

OK... I don't think I am ready for anyone to touch my face...

now a boob job??... Hmmmmm?

Comments

When I saw this photo in a magazine, I completely gasped! When he actually WAS 10 years younger and just as handsome as he was before being butchered, he was impressive. Now he looks like a completely different person and lost his unique handsome self in the process. Or, I suppose, processes, because that clearly was a multitude of jobs!
Betsy said…
I have always thought he was so HOT! Now, yuck. He looks weird. He looked great before, why did he have to go muck it up!
FROGGITY! said…
wowie, yeah, the face lift here seems wrong.

surgery scares the pee out of me! what if they mess it up?!?!? eeek!
sues2u2 said…
AAAGGGHHH! Excuse me while I grab my self control. Man, that's a bad surgery job. He just looks so awful.
Mary Ellen said…
That's sad - and scary. Lucky for me, in my career, it doesn't matter how I look, so I don't have to worry about surgery gone wrong. Wait. Is that REALLY lucky for me?
Karen said…
I a so with you on that one. Ewwww. It would make me afraid to touch his face. Now perky boobs, that is entirely a different story.
Jill said…
I'm a huge fan of the boob job - in fact I'm saving up for a lift next summer... :)

And all these actors doing weird things to their faces? I loved Rupert before he had work done - he looks kinda funky now.
Frizzy said…
I LOVE HIM TOO! Who would want him as their BFF or more?! YUMMY!
Debie Napoleon said…
I for some reason think tha men get worse after a face lift than women - it just seems more noticeable to me at least!

Now a boob job - hell yea!
I like him better with the wrinkles and such. he ruined himself!!
Unknown said…
Oh dear...he's lost his beautiful puppy dog eyes. Such a shame.
Rebecca Jo said…
That's disturbing!!! The article says he looks 10 years younger??? Maybe because he doesnt even look like HIMSELF at all!! And that's sad!

Men can get away with the wrinkles too - adds character... now he's a smooth blank looking blah!

That just makes me sad....
LadyFi said…
I would never have nip, tucks, facelifts or boob jobs... Who wants to end up looking like a plastic artifical handbag or even Michael Jackson?

Be proud of your lines - they tell the unique story that is you!
Karla said…
Even his hairline is different. Oh I am so disappointed. He looks like a namby pamby newscaster now. ARe we sure it's the same guy?
Yarni Gras! said…
hell no! really? okay. it is so official. I am NEVER HAVING WORK DONE. so freakin scary....really really scary.
Angie's Spot said…
His transformation just made me really sad. I adored him in several movies of his that I've seen and I just think that the work he did is awful. Aging might not be loads of fun, but good grief, I don't want to look like a completely different person. Poor Rupert.
Laural Out Loud said…
I'm hoping the picture is just a weird angle and that he'll look more like himself in a straight on shot, like the before. Otherwise it'll be the whole Micky Rourke thing, where I just can't reconcile that it's the same person!

As for the boob job, if you're serious, you should get it done in Brasil! I'll make sure to be down there at the same time and nurse you back to health, lol. I could care less about my face (though I can say that now, as I'm fairly wrinkle free), but the boobs are getting done after I'm done having kids.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....