Almost all the wedding pictures from my sons wedding, I did in B&W. I just love Black and White photos. There all on my wall and they look awesome. Those pics of Eva are just great. She photographs beautifully in any tone. :)
Oh, I love the black and white effect. As for not going to bed, well, just looked at the clock. I seem to have the same problem. At least what you are doing is more constructive. I'm just surfing the blogs. Could keep me up all night.
I love the fact that we can play around with photos these days! BW really does make a huge difference sometimes. I like the one that goes all brown/pink/yellowy too (can't remember what it's called) - sort of like old western type photos.
the pics are cute and the black and white effect makes them look just perfect! Oh and also i would love your input on the things i put up on my blog! Have a nice day! (fellow SITSta here)
Maybe a million things to do, but this may be the most important for the day. I like the black and white also. Brings out much one doesn't notice in a regular print.
Sunday... FUN-DAY, Another family day.....
Because we had such nice weather, (never knowing how long it will last) we decided to take another family hike.... (2.5 hours....) around the be ach.
It is funny, each week, each hike, I see changes in our family....less whining (on my part) & more time learning, enjoying our time together....Bjørn who usually gets irritated with all of my picture taking, is stopping to find things to take pictures of...appreciating colors, nature etc.
Dane is less squeamish...touching & picking up all of sorts of things he finds along the hike....
Today we learned about Jettegryter
or "Stone Pots" these huge rock formations from the ICE AGE .... pretty cool... these holes are formed by pebbles/gravel being aggitated by water, over thousand of years.... WOW..The holes on our local beach date back to 15,000 years....
the kids had a blast.... & wanted to stay much long...
Your opinion matters... I want you to be honest...seriously... I would even like all of the lurkers to comment..because I really..R E A L L Y want to know... is it Norwegian, American or just me? For 12 years Bjørn and I have had a disagreement... which I doubt we will E V E R... E V E R..agree on... The problem with being a multi-cultural family is this... anytime there is something you don't like... it is very EASY to say that something is VERY NORWEGIAN... or AMERICAN... but then again it could be just me.... There have been a lot of things I have disliked here(in Norway) which I have muttered under my breath ... "that is sooo Norwegian..." when in all actuality... it is just " soooo my husbands family...." (I am sure he thinks the same about Americans/my family....) OK the question is this..... What are your thoughts on people dropping in on you unexpected? Bjørn thinks it's KOSELIG ... (nice)... I think, its.... RUDE ... & it pisses me off....
Wow... to say I am excited to have my SITSta's here today is an UNDERSTATEMENT... I am SOO EXCITED! I even threw a little leopard print under my welcome sign for y'all.. When I found out y'all were coming over today I thought I'd whip up some " Hors d'oeuvres " .. a little Norwegian Salmon, Caviar, a lovely Cream Cake... and some real Norwegian Aquavit to wash it down... But then I figured heck, this is going to be a one time deal right? I might as well go all out ..& SPLURGE .. nothing but the best for my SITStas .. So I grabbed the kiddies & made a "run for the border".... (Swedish border that is) & decided to pick up some real delicacies... Oh ya, after only a 30 min drive across the border, I am able to pick up favorites such as the $15 can of "Spray Cheese" umm , a $40 case of Mountain Dew... or & don't forget the HO HO's for a mere $25... (they are all IMPORTED=FANCY..) See...anything for you, my new...
Comments
Beautiful!
Those pics of Eva are just great. She photographs beautifully in any tone. :)
now get to bed!!
When I have our wedding photos taken, I'm going to ask that some be produced in black/white!
Oh and also i would love your input on the things i put up on my blog!
Have a nice day!
(fellow SITSta here)