I ♥ Faces - My Story In Photos: The Summer Edition”




Yea! Another excuse to post tons & tons of pictures from our summer holiday...



Sorry to all of my regular readers... I know y'all have seen most of the pictures... (but if you make it to the end there are some NEW pictures of PARIS...)


& for all of the rest of you... I will try to keep our 7 countries in 14 days BRIEF....




In 14 fun filled days we managed to hit....Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, France, & Holland...


WE had a B L A S T... We learned a lot about history, geography, culture & each other....

We the NON-camping family... camped for 2 weeks & made it without TV & the Internet... . WOW!!


EVA at the Berlin Wall









Dane at Mozart's birth home...in Salzburg, Austria










EVA The Eagles Nest...Berchetsgaden, Germany










Oh YEEEESSSSSSSS....

I did make the family go to a FOLK SHOW in Bavaria....


(Dane kept waiting for the guys to slapping each other -European Vacation)








On top of the world in Austria....
















MUNICH








Us... the NON camping family have a P R E T T Y great time!

























Lighting of the Castle Heidelberg, Germany....









You guessed it.... Disneyland PARIS...










































Paris... We made it!!!


After a 3 hour wait we finally made it to the top.....




































This is one of my favorite pictures....


My kids just SOAKED up all of the different cultures & languages....


Dane wore this beret all over Paris....


(remind you of RUSTY?)



Head on over to I Heart Faces, & see who else is playing!

Comments

Looks like a fantastic time!

Tania (via SITS)
BenLand said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
BenLand said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
BenLand said…
your pictures are the best!

[and i love european vacation too!hahaha....]
Lori said…
Great pics! But the one of your daughter at the Berlin Wall is my fave! Beautiful pic!
Roxane said…
What beautiful pictures you took!!! as I scrolled through I kept saying to myself, "oh that's my favorite one, oh no THAT ONE!"... the jury is still out as to which one is my favorite!
L Jensen said…
That actually looks like my dream Vacation...But maybe in an RV, :)
Your TiPi doesn't look like it stands out. Great Photos!
Erin said…
What an amazing vacation! I've been to Paris twice but never made it up the tower - too busy! How was it? And I love Munich - so beautiful!

Love the first picture of Eva in the hat - adorable!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Stopping by from SiTS....wow! You take great photos! And your family vacation just seems so spectacular. I especially like the one of EVA at the Berlin Wall, it's so cute. Thanks for sharing!
natalee said…
I am a ew follower from SITS.. LOve your pix... Amazing PIX.. Natalee http://totmama.blogspot.com/
lucy said…
What an adventure! I can't imagine how you did it.
MrsW said…
I thought only the Grizwalds or British gap year students were crazy enough to pack so much of Europe into 2 weeks!

Looks like a blast.

Bet you're glad you're home - for a rest :)
Jennifer said…
The pictures of your vacation have just been spectacular! Seriously, thank you for sharing them and letting me live vicariously through you! LOL! ;-)
Rune said…
Beautiful pictures:)

W
Frizzy said…
Huge fan of National Lampoon's European Vacation and of your references to it. Love your pics. What a cool shot of Eva through the spinning toy.
Scary Mommy said…
Wow! Looks like an incredible trip. I'm dying to travel like that with the kids, but damn airfare is killing me!
Cristin said…
Great photos! I went to Europe many moons ago.. and my favorite was Germany... just gorgeous!
Dreamgirl said…
What a great vacation! And your family is just so cute.

Looks great!

Just stopping by from SITS wishing you a wonderful Thursday!

Greetings from a Norwegian in Spain

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....