For Crying out LOUD! Now what?

Oh yes.... just when we thought things were back to "normal"...
See my baby girl... face painting at school... Cute? No?




Eva this morning.... I am really hoping it is a reaction to the make up... however she has never had a problem before....
Called our Dr. who advised giving her Benadryl (sp?) to see if it helps....
So now I am taking her pictures to keep an eye on the swelling... better or not... I think so.
Its just after the LYME disease this summer I am easily freaked out.
Just never seems to end here.
I know ya'll probably think I have Munchausen syndrome by proxy
Nothing good to write about?
lets push daddy off of a ladder...
or stick some ticks on the baby....
or blow her face up like a balloon......
Some great blogging material.... YEA!
So about the windows..... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
I THINK... I am going to try to see about doing some panels... on the back windows.... really it is to finish them off... I like lots of natural light.... but they need something.. & with the 3 different size windows in one room... might make them look a little more balanced...
UGh... now to find some material... (did I happen to mention I can't sew or anything?)
We have a kind of Euro/Asian thing going on in our house.... with lots of gold frames & wood floors.... mot your typical American Euro/Asian home... (ha) Maybe I should start posting ideas & ya'll can vote?
Going to bite the bullet & head down to IKEA on Friday & see if I can find something different that doesn't scream I K E A .... (Don't get me wrong ... I be loving me some IKEA....however, IKEA is the offical decorating super store of 95% of all homes throughout Scandinavia.... so if you don't want to look like everyone else... you need to steer clear....
K... gotta go check on Little Miss Blow Fish... wish us luck!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, I hope the swelling goes down. You just don't get a day off from 'stuff' do you?
Well, for fabric, if you can't find anything you can try reprodepot.com They have a ton of super cute funky fabrics and they do ship internationally (at least to Germany anyway, not sure about Norway but worth a shot). It isn't too expensive for the shipping either.
Jill said…
Does it EVER get easier? You need a break lady. Have a cocktail for me! My shipment doesn't arrive for another week or two... so I have none to drink with you!

Go Ikea!
running42k said…
A little swelling but not too bad.

Hoping for a streak of good luck for you soon.
Simple Answer said…
Oh no! Still, even swollen, she is such a cutie!
Diane Mandy said…
Can you actually get Benadryl in Norway?
Oh my goodness, what a strange reaction to make up! I hope that she won't have that same negative reaction to ALL makeup... that would make for a very unhappy teenager! LOL

Praying for boring days VERY soon!
Lauren W said…
Oh my... things just keep coming, don't they... I hope the swelling goes down. Good luck outfitting the home :)
Scrago said…
Heard of ikea hacker?
http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/
Debz said…
OH MY FATHER! What is up with y'all. Stop trying to get all the attention at my birthday Eva!

Seriously, I hope the swelling comes down, that would have scared the bejeebers out of me.
Laural Out Loud said…
Poor thing! But she seems to be handling it well, with that giant smile and all.

Can you staple or glue fabric to a board, then hang the board up?
scargosun said…
I am sure it's the make up. He immune system is still probably a little out of whack from the Lymes. The pics are a really good idea though.
Rebecca Jo said…
Poor thing! It doesnt look like its bothering her though - big smiles shining through! The teacher should probably know so there wont be anymore face painting in the future - or at least with that kind of paint!
Unknown said…
I just kept looking at her all morning wanting to say....
"I ammmm not an animal..."
Anyone get it? Gosh, aren't I a rotten mommy?
Sydney said…
So the day Alex and I were going to leave for my parents house right after I picked him up from daycare, I was greeted by a frightening surprise... they had painted faces that day too!!! AUGHHH! I had to drive home with tiger-striped boy. AND we had to stop for dinner along the way... AND he refused to let me wash it off his face even then. What is it about face painting that schools/daycares seem to love so much???

Hope she feels/looks better soon!
oh poor thing...I hope the swelling goes down for her, My son has that effect with things also, he has sensitive skin! :)

They have an IKEA in Norway? Totally impressed!
Kelly said…
What do they use lead paint for face painting in Norway?!
So funny she picked the "robot" - I'm sure she fit right in with the boys!!!
Poor baby, I hope she's not uncomfortable!!!
Good luck with your new home decor projects (you're craftier than you think) and take care of your little blow fish ;)
Poor thing! Her skin looks so tight. Has her swelling gone down?

Sending positive, happy vibes your way :-)
Kelli Nørgaard said…
I am so sorry about this.. but I am sure it will clear up soon.. kids are so tough.

I had to laugh at the Munchhausen reference.. sounds like something from an episode of Law and Order!
I hope her swelling goes down - scary! She looked awful cute with her face painted, though. :) I love that she's still smiling as you take pictures of her puffy face.
Oh my gosh! Poor baby :( She is still so beautiful even with a puffy face! Bless her little heart! (and yours!!) ;)
Angie's Spot said…
Oh my, I hope the swelling went down quickly. She's still a cutie!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....