Fridays Foto Finish Fiesta... The Boy....

I am playing Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Fiesta Finish!!! .... Oh sooo many pictures to choose from ....

This is Dane laying on top of our boat in his life jacket....


I feel like the boy just dosen't get enough face time gosh darn it....

Unless you have been reading me for a while, your probably don't even know I have another child....

But I do.... he is my FAVORITE son....

Funny, smart, loving, & such a blessing... Ugh... where have the years gone... seems he was just a baby yesterday & now he is in 4th grade.... (mommy is about to have a moment...)

Here are a couple of posts about the favorite son... mmm hmmmm... did I say blessing? Mortified Monday..., Best day E V E R !

Comments

Suzanne said…
Oh he's so cute. Your kids have such beautiful eyes.

Boat....BOAT??? You have a boat? OK, now I'm green with envy.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife
Debz said…
I remember those stories, the mortifying moment one especially (heh).

He is one BE-A-UTIFUL little man. Gonna be a heartbreaker someday Tressa.
Lauren W said…
Ok, I know that you probably hear this all the time, but his eyes are just gorgeous. Such a sweet kid :) I agree with Deb. He's going to be a heartbreaker.
Jill said…
Beautiful boy... beautiful family! Lucky you.
debi9kids said…
ADORABLE picture! Those eyes! Just GORGEOUS!!!!
Kelly said…
I could just say ditto to Suzanne's entire comment...both your kids have inherited some gorgeous peepers!!
Such a sweet picture!!
Rebecca Jo said…
Those blue eyes are incredible!!!
Frizzy said…
I can't get over those eyes of his! They look like they can see right into your soul. Love them and his pics. How's the decorating coming?
Susie said…
That is a keeper...the picture and the boy:-)
Unknown said…
Cute blog, cute kid, and I really like your house, too. Happy I stumbled upon your blog!
Brittany said…
He's adorable! Why do they grow so fast?
Lori said…
Did you play with the effects on that picture, or is that the real color of his eyes? Either way -- gorgeous!
Unknown said…
That has to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!
Unknown said…
Lori...real eye color, but I think the orange lifevest makes his eyes almost violet...
Angie's Spot said…
Adorable! And those eyes. He'll be a heartbreaker!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....