I is for IKEA... ICE Cream & INDIA...

I ... lets see.. You can't live in Scandinavia .. and come up with a list of  I word's that wouldn't include
IKEA...
pretty sure they would deport me.. if I didn't mention
IKEA
(even though it has NOTHING to do with NORWAY.)
Norwegians love IKEA as much as you!

What is it about this SWEDISH Superstore..??

ICE CREAM-- 
and not just any ice cream.. NORWEGIAN ICE CREAM
it is FAN TAS TIC..
Norway has awesome dairy products..!
& Norwegians LOVE their ICE CREAM..
FOR REAL..


It is NOT unusual for the Ice Cream truck to be driving up and down the streets in the middle of
WINTER..

and finally...

I is for INDIA..
Back in the day... hubby and I really got around..
(although - he didn't make it to India with me..)
What a FASCINATING country..
It was everything- and nothing like I imagined..
We were lucky enough to have a private guide who took us through Mumbai
for 2 days...

someday.. I will get around to blogging to all of the amazing places I have been blessed to see..


Sari shopping...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Around the world from A to Z? Hmm..save it for the A to Z in 2013.
Sally said…
Sari shopping? Did you get one? What colour?
I've never been to Ikea. Or India for that matter. I would love a sari, to hide the hips and butt.
Sean and Mic said…
Funny, when in Norway last summer we went to Ikea, not once, but twice! And it felt like a little betrayal to all things Norwegian! And, we LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the ice cream in Southern Norway (Henig Olsen?) It was better than the other major brand up North. My daughter ate the "friskis" flavor every.single.day. and sometimes twice!
Love your posts, as usual.
rach said…
Oooh IKEA I love that place! unfortunately the closest one to us is all the way in Dublin! I can spend all day in there dreaming!! India is on my bucket list...I really want to get there in the next 5 years!
I hope your kids know what a cool mom they have! I love your little stories.
Lynn Proctor said…
my son and dil go to ikea all the time--i have never been, but am planning to go soon---did you know they say, more ice-cream is sold in the winter---you have and are living a fascinating life it seems!
Gossip_Grl said…
Fun post on I words Ikea love that store and Ice Cream a nice treat!
Sara Louise said…
confession... I have never ever stepped foot inside of an Ikea! There wasn't one near me when I lived in Texas and the one in Dublin opened about a week after I moved to France and somehow my husband has kept me away from one here... but not for long... I need a new couch and it's the perfect excuse!
Unknown said…
Glad my snapshot has gotten some more love. ;)
Enjoying the tour of the ABCs. Wish I had thought to join in on the fun myself. I might just do it later on my own for the fun of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....