J is for Jersey Shore..Jerseyville & Hotel J Stockholm

Oooo y'all this is starting to get a little tough...
J..  would have to be for my Sunday night  treat...
which is always a FIST PUMPING GOOOD time...
JERSEY  SHORE
Yes..I really do like to watch this after I put the kids to bed.. LOL
I could have been SNOOKIE in another life..
(I kid)

I graduated High School on the East coast.. so I did spend a fair amount time on the Jersey /Delaware shore.
GOOD TIMES

My J travel destination? ...
that would have to be Jerseyville Ill..
I was unable to find vacation photos.. but trust me..
been there. :-)
Not far from my dad's hometown of White Hall

Finally..

HOTEL J.. in Stockholm

My favorite hotel this year...
this is a FABULOUS boutique design hotel...
LOVED IT
It is located on the water's edge at Nacka Strand,.
Hotel J has its own 25-berth guest harbor and offers  views of the Royal Djurgården, the island of Lidingö and the boats on Saltsjön
AWESOME..
Hotel J and Restaurant J are decorated in a modern marine style, deriving inspiration from American sailing paradise, Newport,RI
I was there right before Christmas.. can only imagine how lovely it is in the summer
with all of the beautiful Swedes getting off of their boats..
It is like a little slice of Americana in Scandinavia..
with superb SERVICE..

Comments

Jody Troken Perez said…
Hilarious - my God-parents still live in Jerseyville, IL !
Unknown said…
JODY! Hey chic... I knew there would be SOMEBODY who knew where Jerseyville was..LOL
rach said…
Jersey Shore?? haha I just can't bring myself to do it...teen mom is another story (both equally as much of a guilty pleasure lol!)
Hotel J looks amazing....I love the Americana style!
Tracy said…
love the photo of the water...can't say I have ever been there even having grown up in Ohio!
but a great J word!
Anonymous said…
That is a gorgeous hotel room.
Alyx said…
Ohmygosh. That hotel looks AMAZING!
Tonja said…
The hotel does look great. I'm happy to save I've never watched Jersey Shore.
Stephanie said…
I've never even watched Jersey Shore, and yet I know all about Snooki and fist-pumping. I can't explain it.
Sara Louise said…
Trashy reality shows are my guilty pleasure... nothing wrong with a little Snookie :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....