E is for Eva.. EASTER & the Eagles Nest..

E... yes, another favorite! ... I bet you are wondering now if there are an letters that I don't like...
(ask me in a week..LOL)
(pronounced Ava)
Surgar and spice and everything nice... that is my baby girl Eva...


Nah... don't let the long hair and bows fool you...
she is a total Tom-boy who will allow me to dress her up
 this little girl is one tough CHIC.. self suffcient, who can get the job done.

.

Watch out boys... cause she is ready to kick a little butt...
Eva is a  ray of sunshine in our life...  she looks a lot like me... but is very much like her daddy...
I think Eva will end up being the child content to put down roots.. and grow where she is planted
Eva is thoughtful and kind... and always has a surprise for me when I return from my business trips. and is friends with EVERYONE...
I love you baby girl!
 you make my heart smile Everyday...




EASTER is HUGE here in Norway...

Many started their EASTER holiday LAST Friday...
leaving the office saying GOD PÅSKE
 Giving of Easter eggs full of candy to friends is family is common. Though Easter is a religious holiday, many do not celebrate it as such. Many people retreat to their cabins or go skiing since this is such a long holiday. Easter is synonymous with vacation in Norway, and is one of the most anticipated holidays here as well.

Places we have been that start with E? ...
We have been to Estonia, Edinburgh and Egypt...
 the Eagles Nest  ... 
which also happens to be one of my most popular posts-



The Kehlsteinhaus (known in English as the Eagles Nest). The house was commissioned for Hitlers 50th birthday and took 13 months to build. It lies on the tip of a mountain (the Kehlstein), 1834m above sea level and is one of the most popular attractions in southern Germany.


Comments

E seems like a good letter for you! Eva is a very pretty name. The Eagle's nest looks gorgeous. That's cool that Easter is such a big celebration Norway. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Sally said…
What a lovely family you have and great pictures.
Laurita said…
Your kids have such beautiful blue eyes. They look to be close to my kids' ages, which means you have no end of fun and surprises. :)
Lynn Proctor said…
love your pics---eva is a beauty! happy Easter to you!
Joyce said…
I have an 'Eva' in my house too. She keeps me young or makes me old...I haven't quite decided : )

Fabulous picture of The Eagles Nest...I love that part of the world.
Unknown said…
God Påske til deg og dine! Nice to have found another American living in this "Nisseland" Good luck with the a-z challenge. Putting you on my blog roll so I don't loose you :)
Anonymous said…
Would you look at those eyes...what a sweetie.
Anonymous said…
She is so lovely , such captivating eyes.
Denise Covey said…
God Paske to you. I try to visit some new bloggers each day and you're my first newbie today and I'm so pleased to meet you. What bautiful children and Easter message. Happy Easter to you and your family in Norway.

Denise
Stephanie said…
Your daughter is so beautiful!
Gossip_Grl said…
I just saw a show this week on Easter eggs showing the art that the sweedish ppl put into decorating easter eggs all of them by hand and done in great detail also and all were very beautiful.
I have to admit, when you wrote "The Eagles Nest" I though you were going to mention the Eagle-cam that is set up in Iowa to watch the Bald Eagle mother her baby chics. ha!!
Hiya .. thanks for coming over to see my Castles - and I see you have your own - and plenty more in Norway, Scandinavia etc ...

Your daughter is lovely -as by the look of it is the family ..

Have a wonderful Easter - cheers Hilary
Nikki said…
What beautiful eyes your daughter has! It was lovely to read about her!

Isn't it odd how much they love easter in Norway! I kept wandering around Nille totally shocked by all the Easter decorations, table ornament things, chocolates, feathers, just everything! I would love to see what a Norwegians person's home looks like right now, if they're buying all of this! :)

Nikki – inspire nordic
klahanie said…
Greetings my new friend,
An Enchanting pictorial and accompanying words. The love for your beautiful daughter shines through in your words.
All the best and have fun with the alphabet challenge :)
With respect and kind wishes, Gary
Unknown said…
Your daughter Eva is adorable. I have a granddaughter named Ava close but not quite!

Hope you have a wonderful Easter holiday.
Anonymous said…
Such beautiful kids!

And your shot of the Eagle's Nest is fabulous.

Have a lovely Easter.
Kelli Nørgaard said…
Every time I see a pic of Eva, I feel inclined to pinch her cheeks. She is BEAUTIFUL!
Sara Louise said…
Eva is such a beautiful little girl!!!
Love your kids names :)
It looks like you have had a wanderful life. Enjoy your kids, they sure seem adorable. All the best this A to Z Challenge!
Susan Kane said…
Great photos! What beautiful eyes!!!

Isn't it great to travel?

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....