2012 year in review July-Dec...

So pick up where I left off... here  is the rest of our year in  review..

JULY-  our long awaited trip "home" to the USA.. woo hoo.. & WHAT a trip home it was...
the day after we arrived , my cousin just happened to be in the Kansas City area... - we haven't seen each other in 17 years...  (I know..how sad is that? )  But after years of chatting on FB.. we were finally able to get our children together.. what an AWESOME reunion!
2 days after landing... we did a major road trip down to TEXAS... where there were even more reunions!
Michele.. one of my BEST FRIENDS in the entire world... Mich & I have been friends since 4th grade.. we backpacked across Europe as college students.. worked on cruise ships together... and she was my maid of honor..  - no matter how much time and distance.. things between us never change...

Kids finally made to a REAL ranch with real cowboys..











finally made it to Vegas with my baby sis...
I have been all around the world...but never Vegas -









Vegas provided yet another opportunity for a reunion...
this time with my buddy Justin from our cruise ship days... 17 years since the last time we met...



August..
still in the US.. we celebrated Eva's 8th birthday with her cousins who drove to KC from Roanoke..
and Bjørn & I celebrated 16 years of marriage on the same day..
We did another road trip - this time to Indianapolis, for my cousins Vietnamese/German wedding..
and his sister made it home from Australia... talk about an International affair!










Sept.   back to Norway... off to Stockholm for an amazing ORIFLAME conference with Demi Moore..
Eva's belated COWGIRL birthday party with her bestie..Nathalie..

and a weekend wedding in Dubrovnik, Croatia with the hubby..
October after a lot of time on the road... when I finally had some down time.. what did I do?  Threw the kids in the car for yet another road trip for their fall break... this time to Germany - where my family immigrated from, a long time ago......




Off to Thailand.. a week in Phuket.. for WORK...  (about 4 hours..)  WHAT A LIFE..
best part of the trip was the elephant ride... LOVED!

and of course we can't forget HALLOWEEN! 
Nov -  hubby turned 43... while I was working in Warsaw.. :-(   
(wasn't the most ROMANTIC - year.. with both of us crisscrossing around the world... Bjørn did a lot of traveling to China & Italy... )  - spent the rest of the month working my butt off... & trying to keep my head above water.. :-)

Dec.   oh ya.... working working working...  Company Christmas parties in Sweden (mine) & Germany for Bjørn..  
Eva decided that SWIMMING is definitely her SPORT..
Last ditch effort to get the gifts bought.. and the Christmas tree up...
 End of the year wrap up with a family night out at the PLUMBO concert .. with the kids meeting the band!

I would say that even though it was EXHAUSTING... it was a fantastic year... and I am looking forward to see what 2013 has to bring!


Comments

You have such a busy, fun and amazing life! I am a little envious of your travels...
Have a happy and exciting new year!
Happy new year to you too:)) thanks for your visit, and i am also coming back to visit you:))

Have a great year:))

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....