S T R E S S , 365 - 4

Argh.... I could feel my stress level rising today...
- Even though I have PROMISED myself...
I WILL NOT SWEAT the SMALL STUFF...
ya.. that lasted 4 days.

 I went to get my Norwegian residence permit updated...
where they stamped
UGYLDIG,UGYLDIG,UGYLDIG, (NOT VALID)
all over the old permit..
& then informed me that I would receive a "card" in the mail in a couple weeks..
Shit.. I am to leave the country next week...

Then I found out I need to be in Stockholm a day early..
also found out hubby isn't willing to be flexible on my "agreed" traveling days...
NIIIICE...

I could feel the STRESS building..
as I was racing through town to pickup things for my meeting next week,
pick up something to make dinner
pick up the kids...
I was thinking about which picture I would use for my 365..
maybe my poor passport with the ugly stamps all over my permit..
maybe my already full suitcase, for next weeks trip..

as I rounded the corner, to beat rush hour traffic...
I noticed a beautiful haze over the water..
a location, where I have never pulled over to take a picture..

I decided I could allow myself 5 min. to TRY to capture a beautiful a afternoon
and try to remind myself
NOT TO SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF...
breathe in, breath out... and like I always tell my kids...
break everything down..
just take baby steps..
You (I) can do it.


Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!

Comments

I hope things work out well in the end, yes one step at a time....
Best of luck with that, hope it all works out as it needs to! Must be very stressful... Happy New Year!
Gorgeous picture......I hope it all works out as I'm sure i will. Breathe
Unknown said…
thanks y'all... it does always work out... LOL..
MommyLisa said…
I need to breathe too.
Thanks for nice comment my Skywatch post. Your blog are containing all the writing about the everyday life I would want on mine, but that's not what I'm good at. However, I look at the bright side of life, and here you certainly found it. Didn't you have that happy moment that last for second or two and leave you without the memory of your troubles for a while? Hope so. Safe journey.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....