Happy New Year 2013! 365 -1

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful evening of celebrating...
and even more important - I hope you all have a wonderful, BLESSED 2013...

We had a nice, quiet family evening ringing in the New Year...
First time in a LONG time that we didn't host a party...
and I must admit...
it was NICE..just spending time playing cards... sharing nice memories of 2012 & our resolutions for 2013.

(Dane..my god daughter Veronika & their friend Tina)
One.. of my goals for 2013 is to participate in a 365 ..again... & try to do better than my previous years (a hem)
My hope is to not only learn to take better pictures...
 but to get into the swing of blogging on a more regular basis..

WISH ME LUCK.... I know I will need it...  :-) 

HAPPY 2013


There are 1440 minutes in every day... 1440 opportunities to capture a moment of beauty. What moment of beauty did you capture this week?

Want to see more great captures?  Hope on over to Finding Serendipity & leave some love...


Comments

Rune Eide said…
You seem to have started the new year with a Bang!
Happy New Year!

Eller for å si det slik: Godt Nytt År ;-)
Happy 2013! Last year I did 365 I made it to 222 and after that barely took a picture! I might try again I really miss taking pictures! Hope you have a wonderful blessed year!
HansHB said…
Great serie of photos! Lovely to see!
All the best in doing 365!
Happy New Year to you!
Helge said…
Et riktig Godt Nytt År til deg også og lykke til i året som kommer.. :)
Irene said…
Takker for besøket og kommentaren! Ønsker deg et godt nytt år og lykke til med 365 :)

Irene

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....