365-24 Perfect day Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - January 24, 2013 Fantastic weather... fantastic walk.. ALMOST a perfect day.. The only thing which could be better.. would be enjoying the sun with my kiddos!. Heading home this evening.. YIPPEE! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Rewolve44 said… Beautiful with the snow and the blue sky.Lg,Rewolve44 Kelley with Amy's Angels said… Yet another reason why Norwegians settled in Minnesota--the landscape is so much alike! :)I love sky shots like that without a cloud in the sky! Susan Kane said… Haven't stopped by your blog for some time, and realize how much I missed! Beautiful landscape shots! Julia said… Beautiful!!! I love sunny days! Rune Eide said… Nicely curved river - and winter as it SHOULD be :-) Formerly known as Frau said… Gorgeous shot.....have a wonderful weekend! Dan said… I'd love to visit this place someday.
Comments
Lg,
Rewolve44
I love sky shots like that without a cloud in the sky!