Getting Organized - 365 -3

My main resolution for 2013 is to get ORGANIZED... 
Every year I have a list of things that I AM GOING TO DO... 

& every year.... I hang my head in SHAME over the things I DID NOT GET DONE...

I have finally come to the realization that the SIMPLE is BEST..
My ONE resolution is to get organized.. in all aspects of my life...
& here is hoping that everything else will fall into place...

A girl can hope can't she?

I have been FANTASTIC for the past 4 days...(if I say so myself.. :-)
everyday a new project...
this evening .. I am working on THIS...

wish . me.luck

found these cool ideas on APARTMENT THERAPY

Comments

Joanne Olivieri said…
I love your idea of hanging your beads/jewels on a hanger. That is not only great organization but a fantastic space saver.
Unknown said…
Check out Apartment Therapy's January Cure (http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/make-a-list-of-projects-apartment-therapy-january-cure---day-1-181281). They will send you an email a day to help you focus on decluttering and organizing through the whole house. That's how I'm kickin' off my New Year.

Good luck!
Unknown said…
thank you Emily! I think Apartment Therapy is going to be my newest addiction! :-)
Sara Louise said…
I'm always on an organizing quest as well! Good luck with yours, and if it turns out good, post pics please :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....