(Scandinavian) Star Studded Saturday 365-12

I haven't forgotten you.. and I haven't given up.. I have been taking pictures ALLLLL week..
let the posting begin..

As promised.. Saturday was CRAZY..
my day started at 6 am..
we started our run through for our ORIFLAME KICK OFF show at 7am.
I managed to get on stage & do my presentation in front of almost 500 Scandinavians.. gulp.
My region did an fantastic job.. and
I finally made it to bed 4:30 Sunday morning... (yes.. I am far too old for this...)

Here are some photos from my Scandinavian Star Studded Saturday.
(Added  discription for all of you non Scandinavians...)

Our Master of Ceremony was the ever fabulous Swedish-Norwegian television host
Kristin Kaspersen
 


Charlotte Nilsson


Charlotte Perrelli is a Swedish singer and occasional television host, perhaps most famous for winning the 1999 Melodifestivalen and subsequently that year's Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Take Me to Your Heaven."
 
Åge Sten Nielsen
from the former WIG WAM... - still puts on a pretty good show.

 
My bosses.. going GANGNAM STYLE..  
 
Two of my fantastic Reginal Directors... great job ladies! Proud to have you on my team..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....