Prepping for Stockholm 365-8

Oh how I wish I had some amazing photos to share for my 365.. 
 but unfortunately my life isn't always beautiful sunsets at the beach...
I usually stop taking pictures when I think it might get boring for ya'll..




but I am going to keep plugging away.. and perhaps towards the end of the week..
 things might get a bit more interesting.. (here is hoping!)

 had I thought I might see a sunbeam.. somewhere.. I would have left the house..
but it has been drab and grey.. winter BLUES...

so I continued to plug away on preparing my presentations for Stockholm.
if you couldn't tell.. I am obsessing a wee bit about this trip.
I am going to have to do a presentation in front of several hundred Norwegians & Swedes..
in Norwegian..
 and I am kind of making my self sick...worrying about it.
but all I can do is be well prepared right?
 I started packing today.. for my trip Thursday.
 No matter how well prepared I THINK am.. I am ALWAYS the one to forget something..
makeup.. (not cool - working for a cosmetic company..) toothbrush.. underwear..
Ya.. so this time I am getting a jump start.. never mind I will be leaving for the airport at 3 am & I don't want to be up all night tracking down shoes..
(my goal of getting organized this year...)
Notice a trend of blue & animal print? .. don't worry.. I have other things as well

like 8 pairs black shoes.. (& I bet my feet will still end up hurting..)
 & 4 black cardigans.. (cause a girl just never knows)
..  formal wear & business attire

Ugh.. wish me luck with getting everything packed & getting to the airport on time.. yikes...

Comments

Lindy said…
Have a great time on your trip! Break a leg, but only not really... :)

That would be extremely tricky to present only in Norwegian! Wow - how do you do that?

I only just recently stumbled on your blog and I find your big life adventure very interesting. I look forward to reading more.

Lindy
(My bio I often use: A Norwegian American from the Evergreen State with a Full House).
I find myself making lists a lot. Blue is s big color apparently. Everywhere I have been shopping lately has a ton of blue. Luckily, us blondies look good in blue!
You will do great at your seminar, as long as you know your Norwegian.
Unknown said…
thank you ladies... - it will work out.. it always does! :-)
Lynn Proctor said…
wishing you a wonderful memorable trip!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....