Worse places to work.. 365 -14

After our jam packed weekend... I headed out to the Swedish country for 3 more days of meetings.
We had the Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Latvian, Lithuanian & Estonian sales managers.
As tired as I was... I love getting together all of the sales managers..
Lots of fun, & lots of inspiration & good ideas to be shared..
There could be worse places to spend 3 days working..no?
The Friberghs Herrgard is essentially 17th century manor house, though parts of the building date back to the Middle Ages.
situated by an inlet of Lake Mälaren.
HIGHLY RECCOMMEND...  Fantastic food... only wish I had time for the sauna & a swim in the lake.




Comments

Beautiful, but looks a bit chilly.
Sara Louise said…
How did y'all manage to get any work done?! That place is far too pretty :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....