Disney and my Princess 365-17

My urgent rush home from Stockholm was to get Eva to Disney on Ice.
She had been counting the days since Santa left the tickets in her stocking..

Bless her sweet heart... she grabbed my hand when she found me sleeping on the couch, after returning from school & said.."you don't have to take me mommy... we can just drop it, if you don't feel well.
Figured I had already slept for almost 18 hours...
 I am sure I could get up for just a few hours to take her to the show...  
 Ughhhh.
But we made it!




thank the lord for good ol' American cold meds... 
looking a little crazy in the eyes.. lol

Comments

You made her day, sick and all!
Sara Louise said…
That wins you the Good Mommy award!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....