Meme...I'm playing

Kell, at Song for Whoever tagged me with this question and answer meme. & since there is nothing I wouldn't do for kelly....I am playing along...

1. Where were you 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was living in Norway...pregnant with Dane preparing to move back to the U.S.

2. Whats on your to-do list today? As my day is now over...I will tell you what I did.... We had a super family Sunday starting with a yummy breakfast Bjørn made.

We headed to an old fortress here in town where they had family day.... The kids built boats...trained for the circus... & ate waffles. After fun at the fortress, we saw an old German mine left over from WWII... Watched an African Warrior show in town & went out for Chinese.... (very international day today..) I am POOPED!

3. What if you were a Billionaire? We would establish trust funds for the kids. Pay off debts. Buy a huge boat & sail around the world...Travel....Travel...Travel.... & of course charity... I would have to put some thought into which ones...

4. Name 5 places that you have lived? Wilmington, Delaware; Mannheim Germany; Frankfurt Germany, Kingwood, Texas, Kansas City,MO..... heck while i am at it....
Columbus,OH, Danville, CA, Des Moines, IA, Landenburg, PA, Nacogdoches, TX, Chicago, IL, Burlington, IA, Macomb, Il, ...breath... Fredrikstad, Norway 2 x's ... Gosh, not sure if I got them all or not.... (YES... My dad was in the witness protection program.)


5. What are 3 bad habits that you have? Eat too much junk, stress about the small stuff,too much computer...
6. What kind of snack do I like? CASHEWS.... Chocolate
Who will you tag next? I would like to tag
Mads & Kelli,Mamasphere , Heaven's Gift The Perlman Update , My Southern, Hippie, Married, Mom Of Four Life!!, Ritch in Love

Comments

Rick said…
Thanks for following me - truly I am honored. But... you're in trouble because we're both lost now.
Debz said…
OMG!! I'm in the witness protection program!!

You were only joking weren't you?? Oh crap, forget I mentioned that then...
Ritch in Love said…
YEAH! I love to play along on tag games! thanks!
Anonymous said…
I love, love LOVE your blog! It is part of my daily routine. I think I have even neglected my children a time or two because I was reading your thoughts! :)
SabrinaT said…
HA HA! Witness protection. My dad was in the same program.
Diane Mandy said…
My you *have* lived a bunch of places. Do you think this fact has influenced or shaped you in any way?
Aw, what a fun day with the family!!! I love these memes.

I will try to sneak a pic of me and Mr. P. VERY soon. And I will SO share the wealth if I do! :)
Too much computer? Does that even count? I didn't think it was OK to use "too much" and "computer" in the same sentence. Maybe that's my problem. ;)!

Wow! You have lived all over. Witness Protection Programs are good for something aren't they.
Kelly said…
09/17/08 - stop on by; I have a little somethin, somethin for ya!!
Angie's Spot said…
Nacogdoches, TX huh! The company I used to work for had a plant in Nacogdoches, LA and I worked with a plant that was within an hour driving distance of it. My understanding is the the LA town is where Steel Magnolias was filmed. Anyway, just thought it was a cool similarity. You sure have lived in a lot of places. Very cool!
Tiff said…
Thank you for tagging me for the meme...I am going to to get it done on my blog as soon as I don't have a baby crying at my feet...;)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....