First things first...

First things First...I would like to welcome all of my parents friends (Mr. & Mrs. Miller, Mr. & Mrs. Johnson...the list goes on....looking forward to seeing you at the wedding! : )who have been reading my blog...Wow... I had NO idea so many of you were checking me out... really, W -O-W

Next... I would like to thank my daddy for passing out my blog to everyone he knows... (bet you are re thinking that move aren't ya?)

Now about them HOOKER BOOBS... (you know they are all wondering, what Tressa has gotten her self into NOW...)

I have never been a hooker...nor do I know any hookers.... (but boy, it sure has been a great way to grab them hooker readers from google!) I have never even seen a pair of hooker boobs.... So I really don't know what I am talking about... (Hooker ladies, I am sure your breasts are just fine...so don't come looking for me... I'm a lover (not THAT kind of lover) not a fighter)

What started as a post The HOLY SH*T Diet... then went on to When bad hair happens to good people... (if your too lazy to read the posts...I will give you the cliff notes.... I referred to the dress I was wearing to my sisters as showing my STRIPPER Boobs... along the way... I'm pretty sure it was Jill The Perlman Update , who made the Hooker Boob comment... & I thought it had a nice little ring to it... so thus I started using the Hooker Boob thing... (So glad I got that off of my chest)

Sooo no, I haven't been up to any little shenanigans... I am a married suburban mom & have mellowed in my old-ish age)

About the rest of my day...finally made it back to work... Have I told you that I love my job & co-workers?... they make living here bearable.

And FINALLY saving the best for last.... we got the test results back for Eva today... it is LYME disease... Woo Hoo! But it was hard to detect because we caught it so early... Mmm hmmm... strike one up for the HYSTERICAL, AMERICAN ,MOTHER! She looks great & is almost done with her treatments... Yippee... Even better, I now KNOW that my driving with the windows down was NOT the cause of her facial paralysis...(nice try MIL)

Bjørn MAY be coming home tomorrow... but, was advised against traveling to the states...bummer... but I will do fine ... (guilt free shopping for 3 weeks... ) See I am TRYING to look on the bright side.

Off to bed... got a big day ahead of me tomorrow... as we say in Norwegian, natta...

Comments

scargosun said…
Awwww! Are the POSITIVE he can't go? Maybe get an second opinion. What are the issues?
Unknown said…
The Dr.s are still afraid of infection & floating bone fragments... (this is what Bj told me) & lord forbid he get sick in the states without insurance... our travel insurance won't cover him without a clean bill of health... Whaaa... Needing a date to my sisters wedding.... Hello Mrs. Robinson...
SO glad to hear that your family is on the mend. You all have been in my prayers.

And THANKS for mentioning scrapblog.com...I went there last night and played on it...I'm a complete computer moron and managed to make my VERY OWN page today without my webmaster sweeties' assist...SCORE! It's a start! If I really knew what I was doing I'd be posting under my name instead of his!

If you're looking for a blog designer he might enjoy helping you out....you can email him at jack@jollieprimitives.com. He's pretty darn good!
S Club Mama said…
Praise God that you caught the LD early! I'm going to assume it's more treatable in early stages.
Ritch in Love said…
Driving with the window down?! LOL!! Oh that is something my sister would say! Glad she is getting better! Your blog design is so cute, by the way!
Candid Carrie said…
Picture this, darlin'

I've got hooker boobs with old lady cleavage. That ought to give your dad's friends something to talk about!
Robin said…
Yeah! So glad your daughter is well on the mend!! Your MIL cracks me up. My ex-FIL told me once that the reason my oldest son was colicky was that he had worms crawling in his butt in the middle of the night. He recommended I got up with a flashlight to pull them out. I DID not comply.

Have a wonderful time on your trip! Blessings to Bjorn as well!

PS. Please tell me you meant 'guilt' free shopping..
I always shop quilt free. It's too hot for a quilt. But guilt free...now that's another matter entirely. :-)

I have guilt because I have usually procratinated so much. So, I challenge you to a duel for the queen of procrastination title. Maybe tomorrow? Sometime next week? After I catch up on all my blogs? ;-)
Kelly said…
Things are looking up!!!! You and the kids are going to have a wonderful time at home.
Suzanne said…
So you're still giving your dad grey hairs, huh? I'm very sorry to hear that Bjorn won't be able to travel to the states with you. From the very beginning I didn't think that would be possible due to the extent of his injury. I was wondering too....huh? ..... is she suddenly into quilting now? Oh, Tressa, you're so funny.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife
a) your blog header looks awesome!!

b) thank goodness your daughter is doing better! You definitely needed some good news after everything ya'll have been through.

c) hooker boobs - CLASSIC!!!!!!!!! :) HAHA
Unknown said…
I'm so glad they confirmed the diagnosis and caught it so early, that's great.
As yes, guilt free shopping, definitely look on the bright side :)
Anonymous said…
I remember the day a doctor told me (from the end of the hospital bed) that I was going on bedrest and would NOT be allowed to go home to Wisconsin, as planned. It had been a year, and I was really looking forward to it. I burst into tears. The doctor looked totally uncomfortable. He made a gesture to touch my toe and say he was sorry; too funny. I got over it, of course, and you will, too. You'll be home before you know it!
Anonymous said…
Okay, this is weird. First, I just realized that you meant that you are going to America, but Hubby is not? Sorry about that. Also, when I went to see the post again, I couldn't get to the top of it (it's hiding behind your new, GORGEOUS header!) I'm using Firefox, for what it's worth...
Unknown said…
Yes... I meant GUILT free... & I am a procrastinator... not a procratinator.... I hate shopping with quilts....
MoMo 2.0 said…
Good morning from an American living in Denmark! I found your blog through another Expat friend... and already enjoying the first few posts I read!
I'm so glad that you are coming out on the other side of a rough time, I knew you could do it. I hope to hell that none of my neighbors or relatives finds my blog, it's my guilty pleasure!
running42k said…
Glad Eva is ok. I was also interested to read that driving with the car window down isn't just a cause of panic for Portuguese parents but apparently Norwegian ones as well.
Sydney said…
So glad to get caught up on your story! Glad Eva and Bj are doing better. you must be getting so psyched about your trip to the US!!! Oh... and for the record... "hooker boobs" is causing my parental controls on the computer to go nuts.
Debz said…
i thought i left a comment on here yesterday, but now i see i must not have - such a loser am i...
sorry bjorn cannot come with, but hey shopping is more fun without the man, lets be honest.
glad Eva is quickly on the mend and that the hubby is too.

you have an award waiting for you over on my blog when you get a chance to break away from all the madness. take your time, the traffic is hell this time of day!
Jill said…
Hellooo... I'm here to say that I'm sorry to have caused so much discussion about your boobs. From one well endowed woman to another - I just have to laugh that we can talk so openly about our boobies.

Still do want to see a photo of what we're discussing here. But I'll wait until your wearing your bridesmaids dress with the ample cleavage hanging over for everyone to photograph. :)

BTW - not to diminish the great news... Mazel Tov on finding out that it IS Lyme Disease. That sounded horrible - but you know what I mean... now you can move along and work towards a cure!

I think you totally deserve to shop away while in the States! Here's to guilt free shopping... Hip Hip Hooray!
Rhea said…
Isn't it shocking to find out who is reading your blog? LOL That's great your parents are so proud that they share it with so many friends.

I'm so excited your hubby is coming home soon!! I'm sorry he can't travel to the U.S. though. Bummer, but at least he's doing lots better.
Unknown said…
I'm so sorry that Bjorn can't make this trip back with you, but it's probably better for his recovery that he stays where medical treatment won't cost a King's ransome!!!

Hooker boobs, that's funny. NV is the only State in the Union, that allows legal prostitution. Haven't been too impressed with the hooker boobs that I have seen !!! :-)
Angie's Spot said…
That's so great that Eva's Lyme disease was caught early! Score one for protective moms everywhere.

And I like your new header! Very cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....