Happy 4th from Norway....


This is my favorite Foto for Friday.... it was the 4th last year. We American mothers (3 of us) took our kids down to the 4th of July Celebration in Oslo. Huge festival where Americans from all over the Oslo area get together & listen to Norwegians sing country... watch pee wee football & eat LOTS of "American" food.
Unfortunately, we had to miss the party this year... but we did spend the day at the pool... WOO HOO.-... This is the first time I have been to an outdoor pool since moving to Norway. wasn't too bad.
Hope everyone has a safe & wonderful 4th... maybe next year we will be home for it.... (A girl can hope)

Comments

Unknown said…
Cute pic. Happy 4th from the U.S.!
Simple Answer said…
Happy 4th! I'll eat your hot dog for you! Your figure will thank me, I'm sure.
Angie's Spot said…
That picture is adorable! Happy 4th and we'll be thinking of you while grilling burgers and dogs and watching fireworks! :-)
Lori said…
What a great picture. Happy 4th!
Jill said…
Oh you can bet your sweet bippy that I'll be eating a hot dog - maybe 2 for you!

Happy 4th of July. This is my first one in the U.S. in 5 years... I know exactly what you mean!
Suzanne said…
Such a cute picture. Wish you were here to celebrate with us out on the prairie!

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife
Unknown said…
That's a really cool photo !!!

Americans also get together in NZ and hold 4th July celebrations. I'm rather looking forward to going home and having all these extra holidays to celebrate, in honour of the two Americans in my family (husband and son-in-law).

What with NZ holidays, it's going to be a year long celebration!

Happy 4th July !!!!
Rhea said…
Love the photo! And, that's great there's a 4th of July celebration in Oslo. :o) Sorry you're having to miss it this year.
Anonymous said…
Happy 4th,

I wanted you to check out http://www.linkexpats.com (social networking for expatriates). I thought it might be interesting for you and your readers, maybe you can add it to your links list as well.

jen
Adorable pic! Happy 4th to you and your family!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....