Friday Fiesta Fotos...Moving to Norway

It's Friday, It's Friday, Thank Goodness it's Friday!!! YIPPEE!I'm playing Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Fiesta Finish again this week .So after you're done here, go over there and check out who's playing this week!!!

13 years ago this month (16th of May)... I landed in Oslo...

First time in Norway & unable to speak the language....

I was 25, bright eyed & bushy tailed & ready to run off & marry my dashing Norwegian Officer after having spent only eight weeks sailing with him.... C R A Z Y!!!! Love Boat.. THE FINAL CHAPTER...":

As a mother now... I have to shake my head... (Kids- mommy will seriously FREAK OUT, if either of you ever do the CRAZY things mommy did...)

The first picture is my first summer here...(morning after our wedding...) We were married out on the island HVALER (pictured in my last post) (I did tell y'all that we had viking horns for the American's & Cowboy hats for all of the Norwegians... -here is the proof... the horns were seriously SEXY with my wedding dress!)












Second picture... taken not long after I moved to Norway for the 2nd time....














Comments

Unknown said…
Horns and cowboy hats, that's funny. I would love to see pictures of all the guests in those!

I love the second picture, it's such a beautiful background. And may I say you two are so cute together.
Susie said…
Those are beautiful memories!!
cat said…
What a great idea for a wedding!
I cannot even imagine what your transition must have been like. You should write about it. And learning the language. And being able to get a job in a country where you don't know the language...

But the wedding...love what you did! Do you have pictures of big groups in their hats??

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....