Tag, I'm it... better late than never...

My adorable friend Infectious Chatter Tagged me for random/weird facts about myself.

The rules:

List 7 random/interesting/weird things about yourself people may not know and then tag 7 people to do the same, so without further delay, here you go friends:

1. I see dead people- OK..I don't really see DEAD DEAD people...but I do have a SIXTH Sense... I know this is probably weirder than you were wanting but... I would have premonitions of things that would happen...usually bad. For a while I even had my sister asking me if she should fly or not.. Kelly over at Song for Whoever can attest to my psychic abilities...

2.I have an irrational fear of sliding into a body of water in my car... or driving through long tunnels... I tend to hold my breath & have to white knuckle it...

3. I have "middle child syndrome"... (yes it is a very real condition) & I am the WORST SPELLER EVER... (these were both Soo lame...I figured they only counted for .5 of a fact.)

4. My first name is Meri. (Mary) (these are getting lamer as I go on...)

5. I speak/understand 6 languages ...I am smarter than I look.

6. When I was younger my goals in life included, having an apartment in the city.. (any city...preferably Europe) to own a Red Jeep Wrangler & travel around the world for one year... before I was 26 .... (I did not accomplish any of the goals YET...)

7. I would like to be an aid worker...maybe working with orphans in Romania... I know.. RANDOM... but I saw a show on Oprah...& have never forgotten it...

I hope you leaned something interesting, do you know how long it took me to think of 7 interesting or weird facts about myself?? I really thought it would have been easier, seeing as i consider my self a "weird person." Oh well, that's whatcha got.

Oh & I am a rule breaker.... I am not going to tag this one...BECAUSE, the people I tag never play... & then I get this complex that they REALLY DON*T LIKE ME... & it ruins my week.. So instead I am throwing this out there as a an open...if you want to play leave me a comment & I will give you some linky love.....

I was also tagged by Heaven's Gift
4 Things...So here's just a little something about Me

4 things I did today:
**Went on a hike with my kiddies & MIL... BEAUTIFUL area..(will post pictures later)
My mother in law showed us the bomb shelters that the Nazi's built in the mountains & told us a lot of scary very interesting stories from WWII...
**Cleaned my office, did 3 loads of laundry...(does it ever end?)
**Made Sweet & Sour chicken for my baby boy...(his favorite)
**Gave the Christmas shopping list to husband who is in Dubai.... (EXCELLENT SHOPPING there!)

4 Random Facts about me:
**I am a hopeless romantic.
** I am a HUGE cry baby... I cry in movies, in front of the TV..in my car because of a song... I know... I am a FREAK
** I like "The Deadliest Catch" TV show... probably because hubby used to be on a Fishing ship in Dutch Harbor.... makes me sick to think about him being out there.... but is is fascinating..
**I haven't shaved my legs in 15 years.... Don't panic... I use epilady...I think I should be their spokesperson

4 Things on my To Do list for today.
**Watch a movie on itunes...
**Hang pictures up to get them off my dining room floor.
**Hang my bathroom blinds & get the tacky sheets out of the window... (C L A S S Y....)
** Snuggle with my babies.

4 of my Guilty Pleasures
Blogging
Photography
FaceBook
Chocolate

4 bloggers I am tagging: Blogging Mama,Simple Answer ,Tiptoeing Through The Tulips,Keeper Of the Skies Wife

Comments

Simple Answer said…
Here I am #1 again! Thanks for the tag. I'll play along!
Khadra said…
I have a lot of irrational fears! Tunnels and bridges over water are definitely one of them!!

I loved reading these!!
Kelly said…
I am here to attest the psychic abilities....they were always right on the money when we were about to get busted on our latest adventure!! It did help in that it gave us time to work out an alibi!!
Scary Mommy said…
I'm so jealous about the 6th sense-- I wish I had a bit of a psychic gift, but I got nadda!!!

Ugh! I'm so annoyed that I left you off of my award post. I guess that's what I get for not keeping up with them-- I do love you!!!! I'll fix it when I get home! :)
MsTypo said…
There is no shame in being a poor speller. If we were supposed to know how to spell god wouldn't have invented spell check. :D
Miss Kim said…
Nice to meet you! I'm adding you to my google reader and to my blogroll!
Jen Sue Wild said…
What great answers!! I love it that you weren't afraid to share all of them with us.
I have a 6th sense too but I in fact do hear and see spirits who have passed. I always have been able too since I was little. I developed it more in the last 8 years. It's cool annoying and scary.. My family always tease me have you seen ghost today.
hmm... maybe you should add "call your sister/family to your to do lists" there's a thought. xoxo
Scary Mommy said…
I'm a terrible blog friend. I really do love you. It's all fixed now. :)
Jen said…
Oooo, you are such an interesting person. I am so interested in you 6th sense. How does it work?
Cool meme's
Frizzy said…
You and I have much in common. I am totally with you on the tunnel fear, Esp. in Europe (Austria to be more exact.) I also have a 6th Sense and My husband and girlfriend Liz can attest to that. They've both been ones who were in my senses before the events happened. I'm a crybaby too. BTW, I printed your picture of the barn as an 8x10. GORGEOUS! Looking for just the right frame and I'll show it to you. Thanks again. My hubby was quite impressed.
Anonymous said…
Fun post about you!
Your baby looks JUST like you!
Cristin said…
Ooooh... now I've got to try to make myself sound interesting... that's going to be a challenge... thanks for the tag!!

I always wished I had a sixth sense... I think I've experienced ghosts before... coming soon to a Haloween post near you...
S Club Mama said…
great picture at the end! And I think everyone has irrational fears...like mine of the dark.

And I have a friend who has premonitions about women being pregnant.

I also agree with jen, you should blog about this 6th sense more. I'm interested.
Mum-me said…
Very interesting and ... um ...random!

I am with you on random #2 with both the car-in-water thing and the driving-through-tunnels thing (although mine extends to falling into lake/sea/river in my car with all 6 kids in back and trying to figure out who to resuce first. And I hate bridges over water too.)
Kelli Nørgaard said…
I think we Moms get that 6th sense when God gives us those eyes in the backs of our heads!! :o)
mrsmouthy said…
What a gorgeous photo! And I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who has to give myself a pep talk every time I drive over a bridge. It's the same feeling I get when I'm on a plane about to take off, like have I told everyone I love them lately?
Lizzie said…
we've turned tunnel breath holding into a game at our house. see who can do it the longest... it was fun till my daughter almost passed out! aacckk, time for a new game. hope you had fun diving deep within your soul for weird facts :) no more tags i promise (unless i just can't contain myself and it's an amazing topic, ha ha) have a great week
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....