Fat Girl Fantasy...the recipe

























OK y'all... this is SOOOO easy I am almost embarrassed to share it with you.









FAT GIRL FANTASY is really just a Chocolate Trifle...



This is SOOO easy... & I have never had anyone not L O V E it



We started calling it FAT GIRL FANTASY (wonder how many pervos are going to end up over here on because of this post?)



Because I had to substitute some ingredients like non fat COOL WHIP with whole FAT YUMMY Norwegian whipping cream...


SO this is how you make it....



*1 pan of brownies
*Whip Cream
*Chocolate pudding
*Crushed Heath Bars... (Daim if you live here in Norway)

I don't like Norwegian pudding (no offense Norskis) so I started adding a little Nutella to the mixture.... drizzel it on the top so it LOOKS like you know what you are doing...
(yes, I am a DORK)

You just layer it in a trifle dish (clear glass dish) Easy Breezy....



To shake things up a bit... & so it doesn't seem like I am bringing the
SAME .DESSERT. EVERY. TIME
I will add berries as a layer sometimes... Raspberries are delicious with all of the chocolate....
Can't wait to hear how you WOWed all of your friends with it! : )

Comments

Oh yum. I can think of a million variations on this. Guess I am all about the fat girl fantasy. And yes. You will have to report back about the pervos that google that and land here :-)
Sues2u2 said…
That sounds absolutely delicious! I know what I'll be taking next time I need to.
Jen said…
Wow, I totally want some NOW!
MsTypo said…
Yum isn't even the word. I think i just had a foodgasm. *drool*
Oh I want some!!! Push it through the computer....please!!! ;)
Hi, I'm Elise and I am Fat Girl.

Where's yours? This one is mine.
Elisabeth said…
This looks super yummy! I need to invite some folks over so when I make it, I don't eat the entire thing myself!
H said…
Yum! I love anything in a trifle dish. If you life pumpkin stuff (which I'm not sure there's a ton of over there) I made an awesome pumpkin/gingerbread trifle last year

http://helens90210.blogspot.com/2008/12/crocker-betty-crocker.html
Crystal said…
Oh my goodness!!!! That looks like a little slice of heaven, I am so making this : ) Thanks, I love your blog~

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....