Put on your thinking caps...

OK y'all... time to put on your thinking caps... I need a REALLY GOOD NAME for a blog...
One of my BFF's is ready to start blogging... (yes I have 2 BFF's) As you may remember ONE of them does have a blog...but we haven't heard from her in E V E R... (maybe you can pay her a visit & gently URGE her to start writing again... Kell, we MISS you..)

OK so about this OTHER BFF... She is going to be a first time mommy in just a few months...to TWINS... (starting a blog & giving birth... wow... she is going to be a busy momma!)

Need a little more info?

She is Beautiful...(although she would never admit it...)
She lives in Texas...
She is a somewhat newlywed
& she is about to have twins...

I came up with... "almost 40 & knocked up" & "a NEW middle aged mother" (I was KIDDING)
She actually chose the "middle aged mom" one... BLESS... - the reason we have been friends for 30 years? - cause she always makes me laugh....

So what do you have? anyone...anyone?

Comments

MsTypo said…
Let's see...

* Middle Age and Just Getting Started
* Trouble Times Two
* Tales of a Late Bloomer
* Lucky to have Great friends like American in Norway
(kissing up is always good form you know) :p
* Deep In the Heart
cat said…
Well, I am also a 40 year old mom of twins (although 2 now) and know that all the obvious twin blog names have been chosen. So maybe take the other route and focus on her - my suggestion:

Never too late
cat said…
Sorry, I meant to to write: "Never two late"
Well, Cairo Typ0 said some great ones!

Trouble squared but with the 2 like in math.
This is all I could come up with:

A Twice Blessed Nest--tales of 40 something newlywed and first time mom.

I'm terrible at blog names!
What A Card said…
Congrats to your friend! It's awesome having twins! There are lots of cutsie twinnie things:

MoM stands for Mom of Multiples (for example, I just started up a blog of recipes from moms of twins called See MoMmy Cook).

Twinkles or Twinkies are cutsie names for twins, so maybe something like Texas Twinkles

You can also just think of any word that starts with -in and add tw to the beginning. So, something like TWINside the life of a first-time mom.

Having said all that, unless the blog is going to be specifically about life with twins, she may want to pick something not related to twins. Because after a few months, she's going to have heard every twin-related comment a thousand times every time she tries to leave the house! I read a group blog by moms of twins titled "How Do You Do It"...a reference to the fact that every time you go out with twins, someone asks you that question!

About half of my bloglist is moms of twins...most don't have "twinnie" titles, though.
Stephanie said…
Seriously...you people are creative. I can't thing of anything but if I do I will come back!
Jen said…
How about 'Texas Twosomes' The tales of two parent, raising twins in Texas.

That's all I got.
How about 2 in texas = twins.....;) That one is great if I do say so myself!
LadyFi said…
What about: Twice as good or Double Trouble - or: Make mine a double.
Anonymous said…
"almost 40 & knocked up twice as good".
Tale of two Kiddies? Texas Twosome? I like the Never Two Late idea posted above.
I like Cat's idea - Never Two Late! I love twin mommy blogs so I can not wait to check it out.
Kelly responded to your post - Love those photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....