Lazy Weekend...Sloppy Sledding

So on a lighter note...**sigh**

We had a nice LAZY weekend... seems like I am having lots of LAZY days of late...

We did NOTHING... around the house... we did manage to get out & do some sloppy sledding...

WET... WET... WET... the weather was between snow & rain... but we figured we better get out & sled while we could...
(Dane ended up sick & home from school yesterday...maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all...)



















LadyFi has published volume 2 of the Strange Shores expats blog carnival. and I was given a super sweet shout out on... so if you are interested in reading about ex pats life abroad
go on over & check it out...
Finally please keep my sup-ah star friend Kat in your prayers... Sunshine and Lemonade Many of you know that Kat's husband, Michael, had an aneurysm this weekend... please go give her some love-n... you know she needs all of the strength she can muster right now...
Gotta run get the kids up & off to work... (is it Friday yet?) Sorry I missed Mortified Monday yesterday...eek... but I have some doozies (just so many moments in my life where I wish I could crawl into a hole....)

Comments

Sledding looks like fun. I wish it would snow here.
hexe said…
My kids loved sledding up in Maine. The youngest keeps hoping it will snow here, but so far no luck. Hope Dane is feeling better.
Nicole said…
We haven't had any snow to even go sledding. Colorado has been dry as a bone! Looks like you all had fun and I hope Dane feels better soon.
Skogkjerring said…
The most important thing to remember in sledding is to find an already plowed hill...I've gone out to the hills next to the house here with the best intentions to sled for hours and hours. Sat down carefully hoping not to start sliding down before I got perfectly positioned on my sled...and once in position I waited to move...but nuttin...the snow was so deep I didn't go anywhere. Tried to scoot along for awhile but again NUTTIN....so the best is really a pre-plowed snow hill...my humble and embarrassing advice...hahahaha...
Once you scoot down it you make a trail, and then you can reuse that trail, make it curvey and stuff too. This makes me want to go sledding, or rather saucering. Every winter the bf and I say we'll do and and never do. Tons and tons of snow, just need to find some good hills around town. That's the thing about kids, they get you doing that kind of stuff.
Khadra said…
we have ice. and I had a crappy weekend and Im letting everyone know it lol!!

Im glad you had a good weekend, though! and love the pictures!
Stephanie said…
Just send a little snow this way k? We only need a little. If we get too much the people here may perish from the paralyzation that snow seems to do here. But I want at least a day of fun! :)
Debz said…
sloppy sledding is better than no sledding. Baaaahhhh!! I want more snow.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....