Fridays Foto Finish Fiesta...


OK... I am playing along with Carrie today at her Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta ...
I have a lot of FAVORITE FOTOS... I think I have several thousand pics on my computer.... but this one always makes me smile/tear up...
This is of my daddy... my son & my niece Jenna....
I get all weepy when I see daddy's/ grand daddy's being all cute with their kiddos.....
So here is to my daddy, who has a birthday next week... and who I am counting the weeks until I see him again.... Thanks for letting me play Carrie... & don't forget to stop by her blog... she is AMAZING! Candid Carrie

Comments

I'm sorry. I didn't read one word of your post. I am sure it was lovely. I was waaayyy too distracted by your google add in the left corner. Directing me to see photos of women being spanked with their beautiful red bottoms. Heh-lar-e-us!
Jennifer said…
That's a very sweet photo! Hope your husband is feeling better!
scargosun said…
Aww! You can feel the love and bonding in that pic! It is wonderful!
Candid Carrie said…
How funny is this ?!?

I have a picture posted of a great dad sitting in a swing, too.

Thanks for playing ;)
I love this photo! What a great capture.
JWilson said…
I'm glad you played this week. That's a very sweet pic.
Angie's Spot said…
Gorgeous picture! I'm going to participate in Carrie's Foto Fiesta one of these days...or weeks...or months. :-)
Lori said…
Those children are just beautiful.
Rhea said…
That's a sweet picture!!
Unknown said…
Eh??? What women being spanked??? Now I'm distracted. Not that I'm in to that sort of thing.

Anyway, back to the post. What a beautiful photo. I love photos of grandparents with their grandchildren, there is just something about them. No bias here, of course :-)
Unknown said…
BTW, hope your hubby is feeling a lot better...
First of all I just love black and white...but I do love when Dads or Granddads are being so cute with kids!
this is a wonderful photo. it really captures a moment
running42k said…
wonderful photo. Love the black and white.
Debz said…
that is possibly one of the cutest pics EV.ER

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....