When bad hair happens to good people...

I woke up this morning feeling ugly... not just feeling it... I was indeed UGLY. Face puffy... last nights eye make up smeared...and a really really bad hair cut. I was feeling like crap anyway... when we sat down to breakfast my darling baby boy started laughing... first a giggle.. which got progressively bigger... then he muttered... "Luke, I am your father...." by this time he started really working himself up.... When I asked him what he was going on about.... he said through tears... that my hair looked like Luke Skywalker...

before long the entire family was involved in kicking mommy while she was down. Oh yes... hubby even said... remember the last time you thought you got a bad haircut? THAT time it wasn't so bad... (meaning this time it is indeed ..THAT bad.) Throughout breakfast my supportive family came up with everyone they thought I now looked like including.... Ricky Schroeder... He-Man & Prince Charming.

Good God... what is a girl to do? I don't dare try to fix it. At least I have two months to let it grow out before my sisters wedding... Hell.. on the bright side with my stripper boobs hanging out of the dress I doubt anyone will looking at my He-Man hair do.....

Comments

Jill said…
A bad haircut really leaves me feeling blue... sadly, I've had more bad haircuts than good ones.

My husband is now convinced that I'll always hate my haircuts... not everyone... just most.
Anonymous said…
I want to see a picture sis. So I can have a good chuckle myself! Haven't you found a good person to go to?
Christelle said…
I can't get a good haircut here in Japan. No matter where I cut they all do the same thing that leaves my hair frizzy and in the shape of a ball. I'm lucky if my bangs are straight afterwards (when I risk getting bangs). Best haircut I ever had was in Brussels. Mostly, I just look forward to getting it on a visit home in Canada. Hang in there, it'll grow out.
Sarah said…
Ha ha. Your writing cracks me up! I'm sure it isn't so bad! It is just hard to get used to a new haircut!
Debz said…
with support loike that who needs a mirror?

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....