Ok... I am in a Poopy mood... but its getting better...

I REALLY have 5,000,000 things to do before I get back to the hospital but just wanted to share this post with you all.... I was lurking around SITS ... The Secret is in the Sauce this afternoon & I found Candid Carrie & THIS post just touched me I Once Had Your Body .... Any women, wife, mother will be able to relate
Made me smile... made me think... she said all of the things I would like to...WILL say to my little girl...
Pop in give her a read... You will be glad you did! Thanks Carrie for your beautiful post....

Comments

Candid Carrie said…
Dear American, Thank you so much for the shout out! Never saw that coming ... now go ... advocate for your loved one ;)
Angela said…
Hi Tressa,

I found you through my friend Angie at anticswithangie.blogspot.com . I am so sorry to hear about your husband's accident. And that your son saw it happen :-(( We'll keep you in our prayers!
Rhea said…
You're so sweet to keep spreading the SITSta love. I'll go check her out.

I'm so glad you have the blog to distract you and give you a break...and a place to vent when you need to. :o)
Rue said…
I'm so sorry your husband is hurt! I hope he is better soon.

I'll have to go read this. I always tell my daughter that she stole my body LOL

Take care,
rue
scargosun said…
I saw it too. Def a post for the ages.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....