The HOLY SH*T Diet

HOLY SH*T.... I have 8 weeks until my little sisters wedding.. & I need to get my butt in gear. It isn't like I haven't known all year she was getting married.... I just kept putting it off & putting it off. I guess I figured if I waited until the last min. to lose the weight, I wouldn't have to worry about putting it back on before the big day.
Every month I have had an excuse to stall... but when my dress for the wedding arrived last week... I knew the time had come. Actually, what I said was Holy Shiiiiiiiiit. Oh the dress fits, & it is beautiful. It is a cappuccino brown silk... which actually looks nice with my blond hair & tan... but the cut. Lets just say BOOBALICIOUS.. or how about.. Lets all get on the BOOBY Train. The dress is cut down to like my belly button.. (OK ,not really) but it is VERY revealing. Usually I am all about showing a little boobage... But the thought of my strolling down the aisle before my virginal bride sister, in white... with all of my goods hanging out for the world to see... with the grooms friends singing "Here's to you Mrs. Robinson".... Too much, even to me.
I snapped a few shots of my bust in, in the dress, to send to my mom & sis... just so they were aware of the situation.
When my hubby saw the pictures on the computer, he asked who I had been taking "smutty" pictures for ,because he sure had not received them... I explained that THIS is the dress I would be wearing down the aisle with 200 + guests at my sisters BIG CATHOLIC WEDDING. Even he didn't think it was funny. Um... yes he does.. but I am sure he is waiting to see how I am going to get myself out of this one. Not really sure what I am going to do... We orderd this dress 6 months ago...so not going to be able to order a new one.
Just for the record... I PICKED the dress out. Not my sister. we were all allowed to pick out the style we liked. Because I live in NORWAY... I wasn't able to have a fitting like the rest of the bridal party... It is a nice "conservative " V- neck dress which comes down mid calf... Or so I thought... On me, it looks like .. well you get the picture..
Can't take it up on the shoulders... because it throws the rest of the dress off... so they only thing I can think off is to drop a ton of weight FAST & and have the V-sewed across my bust. Should be interesting. Progress report... I have one day down, 59 more to go. I will keep you updated.

Comments

Sarah said…
Ha ha! I love it! You are so funny! I feel your pain. My oldest brother got married two weeks after me. So I got home from the honeymoon, now fat from too many drinks and my boobs were huge! I was so embarrassed and had to march down the isle with a shelf of bouncy goodness for the whole church to see. (In a corset type top) One of his groomsman actually commented on them later in the night. I still get embarrassed thinking about it.
Diane Mandy said…
No pictures??

PS. You've been tagged.
Anonymous said…
You will look amazing, i'm sure of it. We'll make sure it is altered and looks perfect on you. I have an amazing girl working on my dress here.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....