WOW My first award... Yea ME!

Yippeee.... My first award.... Thank you Rhea...
Rhea is a feisty little gal over in Texas... She has been checking on me daily since Bjørns accident... sending warm wishes & good thought. She is a crazy woman with a camera & is always planning something fun for her little guys... make sure you mozey (is that a real word?) on over & pay her a visit at Texas Word Tangle
Rhea has awarded me a wonderfully gorgeous award called Arte y Pico.




This is Arte y Pico award originated in Uruguay from a fabulous blogger who can test your Spanish comprehension skills if you pay her a visit. Here are the rules that accompany this esteemed award.1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community.2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog.3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.5. Show these rules. I'll give it to:
Martinis For Two
ali explains it all...
The Perlman Update
Diapers and Deadlines: Musings of a Media Mom
lifeinredshoes

Theresa The Musings of a Mom just sent me this award as well.... So I guess I can consider it my SECOND award.... You like me.... You REALLY REALLY like me!
Seriously.... You sure how to make a girl feel good!

Comments

I think I might cry! This my first!
Rhea said…
I'm glad you liked the award and passed it on to others. :o) I figured you could use a little pick-me-up right about now and you totally deserved it.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your award!
Diane Mandy said…
This just might be my first award too! Thank you so much!
Jill said…
Oh my goodness... an award... seriously? For me?

Wow - you are WAY too kind. Do you see me smiling from ear to ear?
Angie's Spot said…
Yea!!! I'm so glad you got this one! You totally deserve it!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....