Lets cut the CRAP shall we?

OK... I have done a lot of thinking today....

I have been blogging for a few weeks & am really loving it... why?
Not really sure... maybe because it is all about ME ME ME ?
Who knows... but one thing I have decided is that I should just CUT THE CRAP & be myself. Love me or Leave me....

I was reading some of my first posts & frankly I am
E M B A R R E S S E D...
Ok... like the post on making a cake... "BEST OF BOTH WORLDS" the comparison of Nugatti to Betty Crocker. Like really... do you even care? ( I was trying to impress you with my domestic goddessness...)

Ummm... FAN of the Week... BULL Sh#t.... (sorry, I have to come clean...) My friends husband PAID me to put his picture up... umm hmmm... He even picked the shots he wanted used! I bet he didn't plan on me posting THIS one... did you Tommy? (see, I have resorted to whoring my blog out)

Dammit, I don't need to PRETEND to be popular... I just want you to like me for me.... (is it working?)

In my opinion, some of the best blogs are written by those...

A.) Traveling around the world taking pictures... (I am stuck in Fredrikstad... grocery shopping in Sweden is my idea of international travel these days)

B.) Domestic goddesses... with tips on keeping your home tidy & meals warm. I am not a good housekeeper or cook.... (just ask Tommy about my secret corner hiding all of my CRAP)
**authors note... I did clean the corner out the following week, & am proud to report it is still CLUTTER FREE.

C.) Super Moms....Although I love my babies to bits & I really try, I am not the BEST mommy... (yes, it is MY child teaching the others on the playground bad words in English for 3 kroner each...) ***as punishment he has not been allowed to spend the "cursing" money... instead we have added it to his college fund

D.) Gung-ho American gals... who have followed their men to the ends of the earth... for LOVE. Oh don't get me wrong... I love my hubby... but usually once a week he is reminded how our life WOULD have been had he not moved us here... (read... you bastard, you have ruined my life)

So from here on out... I am just going to be ME... the usually happy... sometimes bitchy... outgoing... V E R Y American, Me.....

**Conclusion to the "Love Boat" coming tomorrow?
PS.. CS, if you are reading this... (do you think I may need to get over myself?)
I DO still feel R E A L L Y bad about the airline ticket... that was really S-H-I-T-T-Y Sorry..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey! Isn't he the only gay in the willage?
Angie's Spot said…
Wow, didn't see that post coming! Kudos to you for being yourself. That's the way things should be. As Dr. Suess said, "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Looking forward to reading more about the "real" you!
Unknown said…
Yes... I believe that he is the only gay in the WILLAGE...

Oooo gosh... OK... I really was being me... maybe just a nicer version of me... like someone who really loves to take walks, when really , I am only starting to kind of like walking... you know... that kind of stuff.
I think you should get an award for Keepin It Real!
N said…
That's a very weird picture. Was it for Halloween?
Jill said…
You crack me up! I'll read anything you write... be bitchy, whine away, be yourself.

And don't forget to tell me the rest of your Love Boat story... Inquiring minds wanna know.
Anonymous said…
I'm embarrassed that you can spell embarrassed. JUST KIDDING. That's why I love you. You're the world traveler and I'm the sister who aced her spelling tests. Somehow, spelling doesn't seem that cool. Love you... Only a few more days!
XOXO
That is hilarious. When I read that post, I thought it was really strange. That someone would send you all those pictures. And there aren't a lot of guys reading mommy type blogs. So funny.

And, you must love my blog. Because I am so uncrafty and homemakerish. And I am certainly not a perfect mommy. I often think about locking my kids in a closet. But I do like to cook. It's my one talent. And the only thing I don't hire out for...
Anonymous said…
Hey - thanks for the hollah on my blog. This place is totally chill and your writing style cracks me up. What in the world took you to Norway, and, more importantly, what keeps you there? I lived in Switzerland for a year but didn't get far enough north to check out your homeland there. Heard it's gorgeous though, and lots of fun.
Tiffany said…
Okay, so glad you are just being you, cause you are so funny!

I am going to read the Love Boat story this weekend. My mom works for Princess and we cruise all the time.. love is so in the air on those things, can't wait to read your story!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....